Fluogen OverviewInfluenza vaccines, also known as flu shots or flu jabs, are vaccines that protect against infection by influenza viruses. New versions of the vaccines are developed twice a year, as the influenza virus rapidly changes. While their effectiveness varies from year to year, most provide modest to high protection against influenza. The United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates that vaccinati...
Read more Fluogen Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Influenza_vaccine
Recent Fluogen Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
Influenza Virus Vaccine
- Injection: 15ugHA + 15ugHA + 15ugHA, 15ugHA/0.25ml + 15ugHA/0.25ml + 15ugHA/0.25ml, 15ugHA/0.5ml + 15ugHA + 15/0.5mlugHA/0.5ml, 45mcg/0.5ml
Other drugs which contain Influenza Virus Vaccine or a similar ingredient: (5 results)
- FLUARIX Influenza Virus Vaccine
- FLUSHIELD Influenza Virus Vaccine
- FLUVIRIN Influenza Virus Vaccine
- FLUZONE Influenza Virus Vaccine1 discussion
- INFLUENZA VIRUS VACCINE