Fludarabine OverviewFludarabine, sold under the brand name Fludara among others, is a chemotherapy medication used in the treatment of leukemia and lymphoma. This include chronic lymphocytic leukemia, non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, acute myeloid leukemia, and acute lymphocytic leukemia. It is given by injection into a vein or by mouth. Common side effects include nausea, diarrhea, fever, rash, shortness of breath, numbness, vision changes, and ...
Read more Fludarabine Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fludarabine
Recent Fludarabine Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Injection: 25mg/ml, 50mg, 50mg/vial
NDC Database Records for Fludarabine: (4 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0024-5820 Oforta 10 mg Oral Tablet by Sanofi-aventis U.S. LLC
- 45414-311 Fludarabine Phosphate 10 mg Oral Tablet by Antisoma Research Limited
- 63323-192 Fludarabine 25 mg/ml Intravenous Injection, Solution by App Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- 63323-196 Fludarabine 25 mg/ml Intravenous Injection, Powder, Lyophilized, for Solution by App Pharmaceuticals, LLC
Other drugs which contain Fludarabine or a similar ingredient: (1 result)
- FLUDARA Fludarabine