Enstilar OverviewCalcipotriol/betamethasone dipropionate, sold under the brand name Taclonex among others, is a fixed-dose combination medication of the synthetic vitamin D3 analog calcipotriol (also known as calcipotriene) and the synthetic corticosteroid betamethasone dipropionate for the treatment of plaque psoriasis in adults and adolescents (scalp only). It is used in the form of ointment, topical suspension, and foam. Contents 1 Medical uses 2 Contraindications 3 Adverse effects 4 Pharmacology 4.1 Ph...
Read more Enstilar Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betamethasone/calcipotriol
Recent Enstilar Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
Calcipotriene + Betamethasone Dipropionate
- Aerosol, Foam: 0.064% + 0.005%
- Cream: 0.064% + 0.005%
- Foam: 0.005% + 0.064%
- Ointment: 0.064% + 0.005%
- Suspension: 0.064% + 0.005%
NDC Database Records for Enstilar: (1 result)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 50222-302 Enstilar Topical Aerosol, Foam by Leo Pharma Inc.
Drugs with one or more similar ingredients: (9 results)
- BETAMETHASONE DIPROPIONATE + CALCIPOTRIENE HYDRATE
- CALCIPOTRIENE + BETAMETHASONE DIPROPIONATE
- TACLONEX Betamethasone Dipropionate + Calcipotriene Hydrate
- TACLONEX SCALP Calcipotriene + Betamethasone Dipropionate
- WYNZORA Betamethasone Dipropionate + Calcipotriene
- DOVONEX Calcipotriene
- SERNIVO Betamethasone Dipropionate
- SORILUX Calcipotriene