Daunorubicin OverviewDaunorubicin, also known as daunomycin, is a chemotherapy medication used to treat cancer. Specifically it is used for acute myeloid leukemia (AML), acute lymphocytic leukemia (ALL), chronic myelogenous leukemia (CML), and Kaposi's sarcoma. It is used by injection into a vein. A liposomal formulation known as liposomal daunorubicin also exists. Common side effects include hair loss, vomiting, bone marrow suppression, ...
Read more Daunorubicin Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daunorubicin
Recent Daunorubicin Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Injection: 20mg, 20mg/vial, 50mg, 5mg, 5mg/ml
NDC Database Records for Daunorubicin: (4 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0143-9550 Daunorubicin Hydrochloride 5 mg/ml Intravenous Injection by West-ward Pharmaceuticals Corp
- 0143-9551 Daunorubicin Hydrochloride 5 mg/ml Intravenous Injection by West-ward Pharmaceuticals Corp
- 0703-5233 Daunorubicin Hydrochloride 5 mg/ml Intravenous Injection, Solution by Teva Parenteral Medicines, Inc.
- 42658-007 Daunorubicin Hydrochloride 20 mg/4ml Intravenous Injection, Powder, for Solution by Halison Pharmaceuiticals USA, Inc
Other drugs which contain Daunorubicin or a similar ingredient: (5 results)
- CERUBIDINE Daunorubicin
- DAUNORUBICIN + CYTARABINE
- DAUNORUBICIN LIPOSOMAL
- DAUNOXOME Daunorubicin Liposomal
- VYXEOS Daunorubicin + Cytarabine