Clofarabine OverviewClofarabine is a purine nucleoside antimetabolite marketed in the US and Canada as Clolar. In Europe and Australia/New Zealand the product is marketed under the name Evoltra. It is FDA-approved for treating relapsed or refractory acute lymphoblastic leukaemia (ALL) in children after at least two other types of treatment have failed. It is not known if it extends life expectancy. Some investigations of effectiveness in cases of acute myeloid leukaemia (AML) and juvenile myelomonocytic leuka...
Read more Clofarabine Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clofarabine
Recent Clofarabine Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Injection: 1mg/ml, 20mg/20ml, 20mg/20ml (1mg/ml)
- Solution: 20mg/20ml (1mg/ml)
NDC Database Records for Clofarabine: (7 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0955-1746 Clofarabine 1 mg/ml Intravenous Injection by Sanofi-aventis U.S. LLC
- 43598-309 Clofarabine 1 mg/ml Intravenous Injection by Dr.reddy's Laboratories Inc
- 50742-512 Clofarabine 1 mg/ml Intravenous Injection, Solution by Ingenus Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- 60505-6166 Clofarabine 1 mg/ml Intravenous Injection by Apotex Corp.
- 63323-572 Clofarabine 1 mg/ml Intravenous Injection by Fresenius-kabi
- 67457-546 Clofarabine 1 mg/ml Intravenous Injection by Mylan Institutional LLC
- 70121-1236 Clofarabine 1 mg/ml Intravenous Injection by Amneal Biosciences LLC
Other drugs which contain Clofarabine or a similar ingredient: (1 result)
- CLOLAR Clofarabine