Arthropan OverviewCholine /klin/ occurs as a cation that forms various salts (X− in the depicted formula is an undefined counteranion). Choline is an essential nutrient for humans and many other animals. To maintain health, it must be obtained from the diet as choline or as choline phospholipids, like phosphatidylcholine. Humans and most animals make choline de novo, but production is insufficient in humans and most species. Chol...
Read more Arthropan Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choline_salicylate
Recent Arthropan Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Other drugs which contain Choline Salicylate or a similar ingredient: (6 results)
- CHOLINE SALICYLATE
- CHOLINE SALICYLATE + MAGNESIUM SALICYLATE
- CMT Choline Salicylate + Magnesium Salicylate
- TRICOSAL Choline Salicylate + Magnesium Salicylate
- TRILISATE Choline Salicylate + Magnesium Salicylate1 discussion
- TRISALCID Choline Salicylate + Magnesium Salicylate