Arthropan OverviewCholine /kolin/ is a water-soluble vitamin-like essential nutrient. It is a constituent of lecithin, which is present in many plants and animal organs. The term cholines refers to the class of quaternary ammonium salts containing the N,N,N-trimethylethanolammonium cation (X− on the right denotes an undefined counteranion). The cation appears in the head gr...
Read more Arthropan Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choline_salicylate
Recent Arthropan Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Other drugs which contain Choline Salicylate or a similar ingredient: (6 results)
- CHOLINE SALICYLATE
- CHOLINE SALICYLATE + MAGNESIUM SALICYLATE
- CMT Choline Salicylate + Magnesium Salicylate
- TRICOSAL Choline Salicylate + Magnesium Salicylate
- TRILISATE Choline Salicylate + Magnesium Salicylate1 discussion
- TRISALCID Choline Salicylate + Magnesium Salicylate