Amphotec OverviewAmphotericin B is an antifungal medication used for serious fungal infections and leishmaniasis. The fungal infections it is used to treat include mucormycosis, aspergillosis, blastomycosis, candidiasis, coccidioidomycosis, and cryptococcosis. For certain infections it is given with flucytosine. It is typically given by injection into a vein. Common side effects include a reaction with fever, chills, and headaches soo...
Read more Amphotec Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amphotericin_B
Recent Amphotec Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
Amphotericin B Lipid Formulations
- Injection: 100mg, 50mg, 5mg/ml
- Injection, Lipid Complex: 100mg/vial, 50mg/vial, 5mg/ml
- Injection, Liposomal: 50mg/vial
NDC Database Records for Amphotec: (2 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 66435-301 Amphotec 50 mg/50mg Intravenous Injection, Lipid Complex by Kadmon Pharmaceuticals LLC
- 66435-302 Amphotec 100 mg/100mg Intravenous Injection, Lipid Complex by Kadmon Pharmaceuticals LLC
Other drugs which contain Amphotericin B Lipid Formulations or a similar ingredient: (3 results)
- ABELCET Amphotericin B Lipid Formulations
- AMBISOME Amphotericin B Lipid Formulations
- AMPHOTERICIN B LIPID FORMULATIONS