Alogliptin OverviewAlogliptin (trade name Nesina and Vipidia) is an oral anti-diabetic drug in the DPP-4 inhibitor (gliptin) class. Alogliptin does not decrease the risk of heart attack and stroke. Like other members of the gliptin class, it causes little or no weight gain, exhibits relatively little risk of hypoglycemia, and has relatively modest glucose-lowering activity. Alogliptin and other gliptins are commonly used in combination with metformin in p...
Read more Alogliptin Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alogliptin
Recent Alogliptin Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Tablet: 12.5mg, 25mg, 6.25mg
NDC Database Records for Alogliptin: (3 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 45802-087 Alogliptin 6.25 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Perrigo New York Inc
- 45802-103 Alogliptin 12.5 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Perrigo New York Inc
- 45802-150 Alogliptin 25 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Perrigo New York Inc
Other drugs which contain Alogliptin or a similar ingredient: (5 results)
- NESINA Alogliptin1 discussion
- ALOGLIPTIN + METFORMIN HYDROCHLORIDE
- ALOGLIPTIN + PIOGLITAZONE
- KAZANO Alogliptin + Metformin Hydrochloride
- OSENI Alogliptin + Pioglitazone