Betaloc 25 Mg

Comments Submitted Says:

What for the medicine is used?

vaibhav khond Says:

betaloc 25 mg

vaibhav khond Says:

CARDACE 2.5 MG TABLET INFORMATION

Verwon Says:

Betaloc contains Metoprolol.

http:/­/­www.medschat.com/­wiki/­Metoprolol/­

Cardace contains Ramipril.

http:/­/­www.medschat.com/­wiki/­Ramipril/­

Lalit Pant Says:

What for is betaloc 25 given. Is Matolar 25 its alternative ?

Neeraj Says:

Heart Congestion

R Sekar Says:

I am using Betaloc 25 twice a day for the last six years. I am not having any problem with heart check ups, except recently in Echo, it was mentioned as impaired lv relaxation. Whether betaloc 25 will take care of the same. I am 95 KG of 173 cm height.I am also taking lorvas once a day and aztor 10 once in night, besides betaloc 25 twice a day.

Ganesan Says:

I take Betalac 25 mg daily twice 1/4 amount. I am not having any problem.

Srinivas Says:

Sir, 6 months back i had LV clot and i am on medicine till on. I am smoker, per day 4-5 cigarates. I have done 30 days back echo. it shows no clot at present. but LV dysfunction. flow is from homokinetic to akinetic.
The details of medicines are as under. can u pls. tell me for what these tablets are taking.
1. Ramister 2.5 mg
2. Betaloc
3 levix
4. Aztor 10
5. Acitrom 3mg
6. Acetactone
please explain me each tablet is for and how does it helps me in curing my disease. how long i should take these tablets to become normal.

Satvir Singh Sansanwal Says:

I am also taking following medicines with one Stent in Aug-08. Feeling OK, but some feel momentory pain. Kindly suggest why this monitory pain is there.

Plegerene 75Mg.
Betaloc 25mg. (12.5mg. twice).
Ecosprin 150mg.
Rozavel 10mgs.

Regards,

ravi Says:

I had undergone angioplasty with a stent on right coronoary artery. After this I have been taking following medicines
Plavix , Telsartan AM, Betaloc 25, Pletoz 50 in the morning after break fast ecosprin 325 after lunch, Telsartan AM, Betaloc 25 Pletoz 50 and Tonact TG after dinner. Some times I am getting pain along the left side of the neck. BP is under control at approx 115-120/ 75-85. Please suggest whether any medicine can be reduced as I feel it is overdose of medicines.

raju Says:

Iam 44 years old and my BP is 180/125 My doctor priscribed BETALOC 25 mg twice a day. is it ok

Satvir Singh Sansanwal Says:

I am feeling OK and Doctor have changed Plagril 75mg and Betaloc 25mg. with Aplet 10mg & Embete XR 25mg. repectively. New medicines are not available in Small Towns like Rewari (Haryana). Kindly suggest alternate.

abhay Says:

my age is 21, i am taking betaloc 25mg for last 8 month twice a day half tabelat per time, acording to my reports i am sufring from vpc, may i know what is this vpc?

NP Manaktala Says:

My wife was taking Amlodepin for the last 10-15 years. She is recently advised to take Cardace an year ago, changed to Ramipril and now to Betaloc 12.5/Metapro-XL 25(halved). Do these medecines have same effect?
What is difference in Metapro-XL and Metoprolol?
After recent Angiography DVD was declared but no stint was put since a new artery was formed.
Please advise.

A K JAIN Says:

I am 40 years, tea totaler vegetarian 75 kg, 169 cm, facing pulptation, docter prescibed betaloc 25mg once in the morning time, from last 5 yrs taking the same,is it ok or i have to consult docter for some more test, my blood pressure is 135/90 and heart beat is 90.

Lakshmi kaliyamoorthy Says:

What for the medicine is used in particular after bypass surgery for heart

Gowrisankar Says:

I was taking Atenlol 50 mg per day up till I undergone Bye pass surgerry in 8 th Dec 2010. Then I am advicsed to take Betaloc 25 Mg per day.What is the difference between the two drugs in treating Hypertension?

NAZPARVEEN Says:

I HAVE TAKEN THE THE TABLET BETALOC 25 PLS SUGEST ME WHAT IS THE USES OF THIS TABLET FOR PULPITATION OR HIGH BLODPRUSHER

tinker Says:

what is the diff. between metoprolol succinate extended release tablet and succ controlled tab.

Rajan Says:

Of late I have been diagnosed of suffering from Mitral stenosis ( mitral valve 1.1 sq cm) indicative of RHD. I had rheumatic problem once in my childhood time but since then no such problem was ever encountered by me.I am 60 plus now. I have been doing Yoga exercises for the last 30 years.
Now I have been medically advised to refrain from exercises including Yoga and to take following medicines.I have had no cardiac pain or breathlessness so far.

a)Ecosprin 150 mg -- once daily
b) Dytor 5 mg -- once daily

whereas the another doctor has advised to take

a) Fruselac (20/50) --1/2 tab both times
b)Betaloc (25) --- once daily

On personal examination of the benefits of these medicines as available on net I find that the medicines grouped under 2nd head are more accurate in my case. Please advise on my email add.

betaloc 25mg my father is suffering from Genito tuberclosis and he is prescribed with TB medicine and betaloc 25 mg morning and eveni...
T.clavix 75 mg, betaloc 25 mg, Tonact 20 mg, ECOSPRIN 150 netsoconntin the above mentioned tab is prescribed after my angioplasty of RCA . PLEASE INFORM ME ABOUT THEIR ROLE ## Clavix contains... 1 reply
BETALOC25 betaloc25mgtablet ## Stent to RCA was done in october 2009. One of the medicines prescribed is betaloc 25. Is this advis... 2 replies
Betaloc 25 and cardace I am using Betlac25 and cardace2.5 from last two years. Now shall I discontinue Betalac25 ? ## What has your doctor advi... 5 replies
Betaloc 25 instead of SELOKEN XL 25 After bypass surgery on July 2009, I have been taking SELOKEN XL 25 alongwith other medicines. .Now Doctor has prescribe... 1 reply
Betaloc 25 and atenonlol I was taking Atenlol 50 mg twice before CAPB surgerry Now Dr.priscribed Betaloc 25 mg perday Are the two are different o... 1 reply
betaloc 25 action of betaloc ## Betaloc contains the active ingredient Metoprolol, it is a selective receptor blocker used to treat... 1 reply
Betaloc 25 After by pass surgery in 2009 I have been advised to take betaloc 25 mg twice a day regularly and I felt no problem till...
What Is Betaloc 25 wht it is prescribed?...
why we use Betaloc 25 doctor ask me to use betaloc 25 tablets but now the medical store guy told me that betaloc 25 does not coming in market.... 1 reply