Tab Tryptomer 10 Mg

Comments Submitted Says:

sideeffects, its use on symptoms,

Verwon Says:

Tryptomer contains the active ingredient Amitriptyline, this is an antidepresssant.

Common side effects may include: nausea, drowsiness, headache and dizziness.

You can read more here:

http:/­/­www.medschat.com/­wiki/­Amitriptyline/­

Is there anything else I can help you with?

v.l.xavier Says:

i am suffering from trigeminal neuralgia for the last 9years now with occassional remission and i have been on various dosages of Oxytol.Right now iam on 300 mg in the night.i ahve taken upto 1200mg.earlier on.Now the cardiologist that I am consulting has suggested i take tryptomer 10.and gradually reduce oxytol.What is your advise pl.? iam worried since if teh medicine does not work i may have to go in for higher doses of oxytol with its side effects to be endured.

sheela agarwal Says:

what is the widrawal symptoms or side effects of tryptomer 10mg????????????

Verwon Says:

Sheela:

Common side effects may include: nausea, drowsiness, headache and dizziness.

You can read more here:

http:/­/­www.medschat.com/­wiki/­Amitriptyline/­

Withdrawal symptoms from most medications can include: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and chills.

Do you have any other questions?

Bhupinder singh Says:

i am suffring with musculer pain in my left side pain in arm chest some time in hand it shifting every time to my chest to my shoulder arm neck but i go to cardiologist severl time he had my ecg every time he told me there is no prorblem with ur heart every thing is normal i did my complete body profile test every test is normal litle bit sgot and sgpt is high he told me that is normal one of my friend doctor told me u have to take triptomer tab it can cure ur musculer pain is that write please sugest me i am to much upset due to my chest pain
kind regar
bhupinder singh

nandu Says:

sir what is the use of tryptomer tablets. i am taking this tablets for 6 months .is there any harmful effects

Pankaj Pandya Says:

I have severe Cramps in my Left Hand and some times it will be more. Doctor Advise me to take TRIPTOMER 25 Mg tab, Is that ok. My all body test are ok only ncrease in cholestrol i.e 214 .Please suggest

Tito Says:

Daughter 9yrs using Tryptomer10. Also uses Macorate200, lacosam50 and Levipil250. Her shoulders and legs shake. Continuously closes her eyes for few seconds. Please advise on the problem and sickness.

Ramesh Chand Gupta Says:

I am suffring from urological problem of increased frequency of urination with urgency and feelig burning/pain sensation in passing urine.
Had underwent BNI in March 2008.
My all reports are normal like UCG of KUB. there is no infection, no prostate, no stone and Kedny and liver are normal.
Now doctor advised me a) Alfusin 10 mg. 1 Tab daily (using from May 2009), b) Soliten 10 mg. 1 Tab daily and also advised Tryptomer 10 mg. 1 Tab daily at night.

Kindly advise and inform the side effect of Tryptomer and actual work of the Tab.

Thanks and Regards.

sagarika Says:

For last two months i have tension headache (brain muscles pulling). Doc prescribed me Tryptomer10 mg. Shall i take this pill or take rest and do excercise daily?

srinath Says:

same here

KARTHIK RAMACHANDRAN Says:

Dear Sir,
For the last 1 week i am using Qutipin 100 mg tablets under consultation of psychiatrist and i want to know the symptoms and side-effects of this tablets and for what purpose?

ALO GHOSH DASTIDAR Says:

suffering from acidity for last 40 years. temporary relief is famocid 20,pan-d. avoid all sorts of oily food, spices. still no relief.
now i have been advised to take TRYPTOMER10 along with my usual doses of famocid /pan-d.
how long shall i continue? any side effect? any alternative?

nishant kumar akhouri Says:

I am feeling headacle for 2 years in the left frontal part of my head.I feel this pain everytime.

I met a neurologist. he told me its a migraine pain and suggested me with this medicine tryptometer and asked me to take it for a month during bedtime.

Is there any side effect of this medine?

adi Says:

is it safe to use for patients who are G6PD??

RAMESHA V S Says:

I SUFFERING FROM LAST 6 MONTHS PAIN IN LEFT THIGH. I CON-SLATED SPECIALIST, HE TESTED EEG. AND HE ADVISED TAB TRYPTOMER 10 MG FOR 6 MONTHS PAIN RELIEF 80% AND 20% IS IN STAGNANT. DOCTOR ADVISED TO TAKE CONTINUOUSLY FOR 1 OR 2 YEARS. FROM TAKING THIS MEDICINE ANY SIDE EFFECT. PLEASE ADVICE

Kishan Vasekar Says:

If you are in India, I would recommend you start Pranayam and Yog earliest.
6 Ms --Meditaion Medication Mantra, Music Mudra , Massage & 3 Ps Pranayam, Patanlali Yog and Prayers are the Best Options to overcome any problem.
I have recovered from Heart Attack & Kidney failure at 58 and available on

VIJAY Says:

action of this tablet

Jay Says:

I also have similar problem of moving pain fron left side of chest to shoulder. All test (EGC, TMT) are ok but no relief. Can I take Tryptomer 10.

vishal Says:

who to eat 20 teb.tryptomer 10 mg in one time

tryptomer 10mg sleeping tablet After taking tryptomer 10mg can we get deep sleep...
10 tablets at a time tryptomer 10mg what happens if 10 tablets tryptomer 10 mg is taken for women of 22 yrs old with 38 kg weight cause to die? ## It may al... 1 reply
What Happens If Takes Tryptomer 10 Or More Tablets At A Time What happens if takes Tryptomer 10 or more tablets at a time? .. ## Hi What happens in take of Tryptomer 10 mg - 100 tab... 2 replies
Tryptomer10mg twice daily Hi i am female taking tryptomer 10mg twice daily from last month coz i was operated submandibular gland removal bt nw am...
Tryptomer10 mg I am consuming Tryptomer 10mg for the past 7 days for a injury in the head ( A steel plate hit my head) with the advise ...
Tryptomer 10mg for what I am suffering from pain in my left ear like middle ear acheing ,pulling inside,sensation less and back neck acheing and... 1 reply
Tryptomer 10mg why am I prescribed this medicine doctor has told me that Iam suffering from cluster headache please help ## Tryptomer c... 1 reply
Tryptomer 10 Mg Dose My mom started Tryptomer 10 last Thursday. Took full tablet every night for 3 days. Felt nausea and drowsiness. Doc said... 9 replies
tryptomer 10 mg uses what is the use of tablet tryptomer 10mg ## what is the use of tablet tryptomer 10mg ## Tryptomer contains the active in... 4 replies
tryptomer 10 mg takken overdose tryptomer 10 mg takken overdose can man die? ## How many tablet taken man dai please reply... 1 reply