How Long Does Hydrocodone Stay In Your System For A Urine Test
(Newest posts first)

melinda Says:

i took only one 7.5 loratab and was drug tested will it show up in my urine for how long

Showing Replies 348 - 329 of 348 ( Newest posts first ) RSS Feed

Robin Says:

Exactly RIGHT!!!! They have NO idea what "real" pain is....and those of us who suffer from Chronic Pain pay for their ABUSE!! Thank you for standing up for US.....

Thomas Says:

Excellent answer, if it weren't for people who use these drugs illegally we would not have to worry. I had back surgery 2 months ago, I still need to take a Vicodin here and there but not a constant thing. I am looking to move and when I get a job I will be required to take a drug test. After reading all these answers I should be ok.

nothappymamma Says:

I'm glad that that is the case...it ALL depends on what type of UA they use...some are not as sensitive as others...to tell someone they are ok is SO misleading..some test are uber sensitive and pick up the slightest....and depending on what/where you are being tested..yes hydo and oxy will both show as an opiate but if sent off for further testing it can break down and find out exactly what you took...my advice don't use..believe me I'm a 10 year user that doesn't have script anymore and i won't chance it for nothing.

DJ Says:

I took a 7.5 mg perc on Wednesday the 11th at 1:00pm an I have a drug test Monday the 16th at 9:00 am. Am I gonna pass?

yvonne Says:

I have a urine test at 11am I took a 7.5 loatab at 8 am will it show up in my urine

just askin Says:

I have been taking the yellow norco 10mg lortabs for a few days now,I have a drug test coming up on Monday when should I stop doing them to pass the test I weigh about 107lbs and am 5'3"

sexy Says:

I took a 7.5 hydrocodone on Monday afternoon before 6 pm.
I had a urine test done, surprisingly on the following day around 12 .am, which was actually Wednesday morning.
I'm not a user. Just had horrible back pain and needed something cuz nothing worked. Will I test positive?

no more pain Says:

It is incredible how many of you have had to undergo so much because of pain. I, personally, had an accident two years ago and had to undergo several surgeries. Hoping for the best, unfortunately I was still in excruciating pain. Pain medications helped, but I have an autistic child, plus I was concerned about the consequences of these medications and how they may harm my body. My mother in law told me about a natural medicine that, I was reluctant about, but she said that it would improve my condition greatly. I have been taking it for a week and, not only is my pain gone, but I have energy and am able to sleep better. Not only am I greatful for this, but I want to share this with others that are in the same position.

Dee Says:

Passed like it didn't come up at all? Do they even test for it hydrocodone?

mmer6670 Says:

I hear you on the rainy day.. (before).and the winter weather.man I pray for summer and warm weather with no rain. Hope your feeling better.

sandy Says:

Lortab is hydrocodone vicodin is codiene

Annabelle Says:

Thanks for the people how chose to answer the question instead of being pissed off ..... I don't understand y are people on this post if it makes them feel that way? Umm for me I had a script for mine BUT I could not take them bc of some work related issues... However I would like to hope that if I'm in real pain like u guys post that my dr. Would give me the proper Medicine for it ... They do no best... They are doctors .....

Pissed also Says:

I just wanted to share your disgust for the ones who don't know REAL PAIN and make it so difficult for those of us who suffer on a daily basis. These people have made our suffering even more prominent by complicating how, when and where we can get our only relief!

Kathy Says:

I'm with you! I have chronic pain in my lower back, hips and knees and because of people abusing their meds, I have to go to a pain clinic and jump through hoops. Getting my meds is a lengthy process now, and I am STILL waiting and in pain! Sucks!

Aj Says:

I have a 10/325 vicodin, if I take half today and then half an hour before my pain mgt appt on wed will it show up in my drug test?

tonya Says:

my pain dr let me go bc he said i had loratabs in my urine test and i am prescribed percocets, i did take some prescription cough medicine 6 days ago, that seems like a long time to still show up, this has happened to me 2 times where i have not taken anything like that for several days but they still say it shows up then they keep asking when i last took the percocets and i tell them the truth but now i do not have a dr and i stay in severe pain and probably cant get another dr to see me and give me meds. any help would be appreciated

john boy Says:

I have a drug test in 2 1/2 days will I be clean taking hydro o done if I stop right now

cyndi Says:

I've not had good experiences with telling them I've taken AnY extra meds.!
Most pain Mngmt. clinics are very 'matter of fact' about what behaviors they consuder acceptable Or NoT.
I think its sad how they've gotten where you cant b completely honest with them ! They seem to b concerned with all the users & abusers of medications.
This isn't all bad it's just they are trying desperately to weed out these people from those who truly need these meds. for debilitating pain/illnesses !! Sad !

nick Says:

I use to take hydros all the time, but I have stopped talking them as often. I went to the hospital and got a small script of 5MG, but I use to take 10Mg about everyday. I just took two 7.5MG. I'm pretty short and fit, also only weigh 121lbs, how long will the 7.5s stay in my system

Ann Says:

I see a pain doc too. They don't test to see how much is in your system. They test to make sure it is in your system. Just don't take so much that you run out. Because then you are going to suffer Bad!

How long does it take hydrocodone to get out of your system for a urine test? I was wondering how long hydrocodone stays in your system for a urine test. I took three on Sunday before 2 and have a d... 22 replies
how long does hydrocodone stay in your system for hair test I took 6 hydrocodone within two days time. I am 5'6 and weigh 150 I have a drug test 9 days after will I pass? ## ye... 7 replies
How Long Does Hydrocodone Stay In Your System For A Blood Test how long does hydrocodone stay in your system if you are taking a drug test. They are doing a blood test. ## How long do... 7 replies
how long does hydrocodone stay in your urine for highly senstive gas chromatography tests My daughter has been going to a pain management physician for a few years and approximately 2 and a half months ago she ... 2 replies
How Long Does hydrocodone stay in system for blood test? I took a Vicodin for knee pain, I don't have a scrip for it. I need to take a blood test very soon. When will it out... 3 replies
How Long Does Hydrocodone Stay In Your System If You Have Been Taking Them For About One Year How long does it take hydrocodone/acetaminophen 5mg/325mg to leave your system, if you have been taking them for a year ... 11 replies
how long does hydrocodone stay in your urine for chronic user I've taken around 60 mg of hydrocodone almost daily for approximately three months. How long will it take for my uri...
How Long Does Drugs Stay In Your System For A Urine Test how long does methadone stay in your system ? gotta take drug test in 10 days ## Hi Dannie, From what I could gather, Me... 30 replies
How Long Does TYLOX Stay In Your System For A Urine Test i took two tylox on friday will they be out of my urine test for home confinement wensday ## Hi allen, From what I could... 2 replies
how long does cocaine stay in your system for a urine test i did some cocaine (3 rocks) Wednesday early morning and ive been flushing my system with lots of water and going to the... 5 replies