Gastrointestinal Forums

Recently active Gastrointestinal forums and community discussion threads. Post your question or story about Gastrointestinal and connect with others who have experience with the same medications. No registration is required and your identity remains anonymous.

Popular Threads

Recently Active Discussions

Page of 18    Next Page     New Thread    RSS Feed
Need new doctor new to area
Hello I am looking for a great primary internal medicine doctor that takes medicare/medicaid and a great cardiologist and gastrointestinal .I suffer from div of colon ,CHF chronic fatigue syndrome aniexty and severe nueropathy of my right foot and back pain .I just want to stay on the medicine for my heart aniexty and pain that my one primary doctor I had for the past 14 years.I am new to the area and I don't want to go doctor shopping just to get certain medicine I have no problem submitting my medical records I just don't know where to start other than I know first off is contact social security and medicaid I am in the loganville ga area Any help would be great thanks
Updated 21 hours ago.

Diarrhea caused by spinach
Hi, last night I had spinach and now I have diarrhea. Will allergex pills help stop the diarrhea? ## No, Allergex is used to treat or prevent allergy symptoms, the typical side effects according to the NIH may include nausea, headache, and dry mouth. This medication will not do anything to help stop diarrhea. Are you on any other medications? How much spinach did you eat? What other foods did you ingest?
Updated 1 day ago.

Loose Motion Control Tablet
I am experiencing loose stools 3-4 times in a day. Please advise. ## Have you seen a doctor to get to the root of what is causing your problem? There many different things that can cause you to have frequent bowel movements and the best solution is usually getting to the root of that and correcting the problem. It could be something you are eating, another medication you are taking or any one of several other options. I am not sure what country you are in, so I don't know what's available to you, but in the U.S. we can purchase Loperamide over the counter for assistance with such problems. Learn more: ## i am in tamilnadu in india,i have stomach problem with three to four times motion in a day and also facing pain in left and right side of my stomach at bottom. now i am taking r...
Updated 2 days ago in Loperamide.

Norflox 400 for stomach infection
Is Norflox 400 beneficial for a stomach infection (dysentery)? I have had dysentery for the last 2/3 days. Please let me know about this medicine. Thank you. ## It is an antibiotic that can be used to treat various types of bacterial infections. The NIH lists its typical side effects as possibly including nausea, dizziness, headache, diarrhea, and non-allergic skin rash. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 4 days ago.

cyclopam tablet is used for what
i took i tablet colopam last weak but I have GERD problem so I often vomiting ## This medications is most commonly used to treat GI issues, such as irritable bowel syndrome. Nausea and vomiting can be side effects of it, according to the U.S. FDA. You may also experience dizziness and blurred vision. It will not do anything to help with GERD. You need some type of antacid for that. Is there anything else I can help with? ## i'm prescribed cyclopan tablets 1 tab x 3 daily ?? i've had a complete splenectomy , removal of 2 ribs and reduction of liver ... i feels it hepls only a lil bit to my stomach cramps and pain ...
Updated 6 days ago.

Sompraz HP side effect
Based on my endoscopy I have been diagnosed with H pylori. I am suffering form GERD, having intense gas formation causing headache, vomiting, etc. Dr suggest Sompraz HP for 14 days. I started taking the medicine yesterday (i.e from 19.05.2017) in the morning after breakfast and in the evening after dinner. On the first day after taking my first dose of medicine I began to feel a vibration in my body. After dinner I had taken my second dose, and when I wake up in the morning I feel pain in the movement of my jaw and chewing something. Still I took the following dose the next morning. Now I have an intense headache, pain in my jaw, intense gas formation, and feeling of vomiting. Is it a side effect of the medicine? Should I continue the medicine? If I break the regimen, will I have to sta...
Updated 7 days ago.

use of o2 tablets for stomach infection
Can I stop taking o2 tablets after one dose or should I continue with it? I had stomach cramps but I am fine now.
Updated 13 days ago.

Can i take 2 of 30 mg Dexilant instead of 1 60 mg?
I've been on Dexilant 60mg for almost 3 years now for Barret's esophagus. My recent endoscopy showed that my Barret's has cleared up. But the doctor said to contune the Dexilant for now. I've read that long term use of PPIs can lead to bone loss and i already have osteopenia so i asked the doctor to maybe lower my dose since i contnue to have acid reflux. I've been on the 30 mg for 3 days now and i'm having a lot of acid reflux. I would like to go back to the 60 mg and asked the doctor but it was late friday afternoon and no one answered my call. My question is, can i take 2 of the 30 mg dexilant instead of 1 60 mg, since i don't have the 60 mg anymore? ## Yes, it would be the same as taking a 60mg. The rebound reflux is normal and will happen if you abruptly...
Updated 16 days ago in Dexilant.

Taking Baralgin For A Stomachache
My doctor has prescribed Baralgin - 1 tablet 3 times a day for my stomachache. Is this safe?
Updated 19 days ago.

Side Effects of D-Gest
My doctor suggested I take D-Gest during 7 weeks of my pregnancy, but when i took it after some time i started to get a little vomit of blood. Why is this happening to me? Please reply.
Updated 21 days ago.

Erceflora vial 2 billion/5ml oral suspension
My daughter is 5yrs old having diarrhea now. Is it ok if she takes 1 vial (5ml/2 billion) of Erceflora directly without diluting it in water or milk? Please I need your answer urgently.
Updated 24 days ago.

ppset DSR
My doctor had prescribe this tablet for 5 days. But it not available at medical stores in my area. So can I use Pantosec-D instead of it & I want detail of both of this tablets. ## Can I take pan 40 in empty stomach iam suffering from Gerd.how long i have to take this medicine
Updated 28 days ago.

Gas x extra strength 125mg
My son is 15 years old. Can I give him gas x 125 mg? If so, how many pills can I give him and how often should it be taken?
Updated 29 days ago.

Lomotil And Lomofen
Use of Lomotil and Lomofen tablets. What is the difference between these two tablets. Can pregnent women take these tablets. ## Can a breast feeding mum take lomofen ## hi, how long the lomotil can be keep?period of validity
Updated 30 days ago in Lomotil.

how to take nexpro hp kit
My doctor prescribed me nexpro hp kit after an endoscopy but forgot to tell me whether to take it after food or before food. What is the proper procedure for taking the nexpro hp kit? Please help me.
Updated 30 days ago.

will pan 40 fit for stomach pain
Can i take Pan 40 for stomach pain ## It really depends on what is causing your stomach pain. This medication helps reduce the amount of acid produced by your stomach to treat or prevent conditions such as GERD, heart burn, ulcers, and gastritis. The NIH lists its typical side effects as possibly including nausea, dizziness, stomach pain and flatulence. Do you know what's causing your problem? Are you on any other medications?
Updated 1 month ago.

Tablet Kinpride
Use of kin pride tablet ## detais about kinpride tablet ## I have antral gastritis l take tablet elbanz 40 and kinpride 1Mg how to use them. ## Based on my research, the medication Kinpride contains the active ingredient Cinitapride, which is used to improve gastric motility and treat or prevent ulcers. Dosing: take 1 tablet by mouth, on an empty stomach. Contraindications: DO NOT consume alcohol while on this medication. This medication may cause drowsiness, it is unsafe to drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication. Be cautious when taking this medication if you have a history of gastrointestinal bleeding, mechanical obstruction or perforation, movement disorder, and if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Side effects may include: Drowsiness and diarrhea (most common...
Updated 1 month ago.

Insurance won't cover Dexilant
After roughly 6 years of taking Dexilant 60mg my insurance will no longer cover it. Are there any OTC medications I can use to take its place? Keep in mind Dexilant is the only one that's worked thus far. ## I take lansoprazole 30mg each day. works great. it is covered by my drug company insurance. ## Regarding Dexilent, try Canada Drugs. Most drugs are much lower in price. Despite what Big Pharma says (they use scare tactics) it is safe. Check out the Canada Drugs website, or call them. They will explain the tightly controlled supply chain, and where they obtain their supply. Example: My husband saves $500.00 on Epi Pen. ## What other medications have you tried? There are several available over the counter, or as generics, that are much cheaper, but given your vague post, it is har...
Updated 1 month ago in Dexilant.

Tablet For Control Of Loose Motion Diabetic
sir, my mom is a sugar patient of 58age, and she is having a problem of loose motion in a water form , kindly suggest me the dosage to control the motions or any other suggestions ## Has she consulted her doctor? Since she is diabetic, what she can safely take is dependent on her overall health, as well as any other medications she may be taking. In addition, since I don't know where you are located, I don't know what is available for her to use. In many countries the medication Loperamide is available over the counter. ## Loos motion tablet for dibteg pation ## My mother is daibetic type 2 patient having loose motion, plz suggst medicine for her, she is 50 now
Updated 1 month ago in Loperamide.

Zevit capsules for stomach problems
I am suffering from bad stomach symptoms... I tried many things but my stomach is still causing problems... I went to meet a doctor and after my check up I was advised to take tryptomer 25 mg for at least six months... I took that tablet for six months, yet my problems are still present... Please advise me on what to do? Will Zevit capsules help? If so, how do I use them? I'm very thin. My weight is 53 kg and my height is 5'7.
Updated 1 month ago.

Discuss Gastrointestinal

Discuss: Gastrointestinal

5) Text Verification: *

TRUSTe

Note: All times displayed are GMT - 7.

This information has been independently compiled and is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice from a qualified healthcare professional; nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. For more details please see the Medical Disclaimer. Site content is Copyright © 2005-2017 MedsChat.com and is protected under U.S. and International Copyright laws. All Rights Reserved. This page was last updated on 27 May 2017.

We are committed to your privacy.

Copyright © 2005-2017 All Rights Reserved. MedsChat® and The People's Medicine Community® are registered trademarks of Limelight Innovations L.L.C.