Vusion OverviewVusion is a topical antifungal drug product that contains the active ingredients miconazole nitrate, zinc oxide, and white petrolatum. It is indicated for the adjunctive treatment of diaper dermatitis only when complicated by documented candidiasis, in immunocompetent pediatric patients 4 weeks and older. Vusion is manufactured Barrier Therapeutics. The formulation is 0.25% Miconazole nitrate, 15% Zinc oxide, and 81.35% White petrolatum. It is available by prescription only. .mw-parser-...
Read more Vusion Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vusion
Recent Vusion Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
Miconazole Nitrate + Petrolatum, White + Zinc Oxide
- Ointment: 0.25% + 81.35% + 15%
NDC Database Records for Vusion: (5 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0145-0002 Vusion Topical Ointment by Stiefel Laboratories Inc
- 0378-8222 Vusion Topical Ointment by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- 0378-9730 Vusion Topical Ointment by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- 40076-002 Vusion Topical Ointment by Prestium Pharma, Inc.
- 54868-6246 Vusion Topical Ointment by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
Drugs with one or more similar ingredients: (5 results)
- MICONAZOLE NITRATE + PETROLATUM, WHITE + ZINC OXIDE
- MICONAZOLE 3 Miconazole Nitrate
- SUNDOWN SPORT SUNBLOCK Titanium Dioxide + Zinc Oxide
- TITANIUM DIOXIDE + ZINC OXIDE
- ZINC OXIDE 2 discussions