Viracept OverviewNelfinavir (brand name Viracept) is an antiretroviral drug used in the treatment of the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). Nelfinavir belongs to the class of drugs known as protease inhibitors (PIs) and like other PIs is almost always used in combination with other antiretroviral drugs. Nelfinavir mesylate (Viracept, formerly AG1343) is a potent and orally bioavailable human immunodeficiency virus HIV-1 protease inhibitor (Ki=2nM) and is widely prescribed in combination with HIV reverse tran...
Read more Viracept Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nelfinavir
Recent Viracept Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- For Suspension: 50mg/scoopful
- Powder: 50mg/g, 50mg/scoopful
- Tablet: 250mg, 625mg
NDC Database Records for Viracept: (7 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 24236-287 Viracept 625 mg Oral Tablet by Remedyrepack Inc.
- 52959-289 Viracept 250 mg Oral Tablet by H.j. Harkins Company, Inc.
- 53808-0809 Viracept 625 mg Oral Tablet by State of Florida Doh Central Pharmacy
- 55289-477 Viracept 250 mg Oral Tablet by Pd-rx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 63010-010 Viracept 250 mg Oral Tablet by Agouron Pharmaceuticals Inc
- 63010-011 Viracept 50 mg/g Oral Powder by Agouron Pharmaceuticals Inc
- 63010-027 Viracept 625 mg Oral Tablet by Agouron Pharmaceuticals Inc