Tolmetin OverviewTolmetin /tlmtn/ is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) of the heterocyclic acetic acid derivative class. It is used primarily to reduce hormones that cause pain, swelling, tenderness, and stiffness in conditions such as osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, including juvenile rheumatoid arthritis. In the United States it is marketed as Tolectin and comes as a tablet or capsule. Contents 1 Clinical trials 2 Mechanism of action 3 Side effects 4 References Clinical trials To...
Read more Tolmetin Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tolmetin
Recent Tolmetin Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Capsule: 400mg
- Tablet: 200mg, 600mg
NDC Database Records for Tolmetin: (7 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0093-2075 Tolmetin 400 mg (As Tolmetin Sodium Dihydrate 492 mg) Oral Capsule by Teva Pharmaceuticals USA Inc
- 0093-8815 Tolmetin 400 mg (As Tolmetin Sodium Dihydrate 492 mg) Oral Capsule by Teva Pharmaceuticals USA Inc
- 0378-0313 Tolmetin 600 mg Oral Tablet by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- 0378-5200 Tolmetin 400 mg (As Tolmetin Sodium Dihydrate 492 mg) Oral Capsule by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- 16590-987 Tolmetin 600 mg Oral Tablet by Stat Rx USA LLC
- 53489-506 Tolmetin 200 mg Oral Tablet by Mutual Pharmaceutical Company, Inc.
- 53489-507 Tolmetin 400 mg (As Tolmetin Sodium Dihydrate 492 mg) Oral Capsule by Mutual Pharmaceutical Company, Inc.
Other drugs which contain Tolmetin or a similar ingredient: (1 result)
- TOLECTIN Tolmetin
Related Tolmetin Topics: