TheraCys OverviewBacillus Calmette–Guérin (BCG) vaccine is a vaccine primarily used against tuberculosis (TB). It is partly named after its inventors Albert Calmette and Camille Guérin. In countries where tuberculosis or leprosy is common, one dose is recommended in healthy babies as close to the time of birth as possible. In areas where tuberculosis is not common, only children at high risk are typically immunized, wh...
Read more TheraCys Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BCG_vaccine
Recent TheraCys Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
Bacillus Calmette-Guerin Vaccine, BCG
- Injection: 120mg, 50mg, 81mg
NDC Database Records for TheraCys: (1 result)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 49281-880 Theracys 81 mg/3ml Intravesical Injection, Powder, Lyophilized, for Solution by Sanofi Pasteur Inc.
Other drugs which contain Bacillus Calmette-Guerin Vaccine, BCG or a similar ingredient: (3 results)
- BACILLUS CALMETTE-GUERIN VACCINE, BCG
- PACIS Bacillus Calmette-Guerin Vaccine, BCG
- TICE BCG Bacillus Calmette-Guerin Vaccine, BCG