Signifor OverviewPasireotide (SOM230, trade name Signifor) is an orphan drug approved in the United States and Europe for the treatment of Cushing's disease in patients who fail or are ineligible for surgical therapy. It was developed by Novartis. Pasireotide is a somatostatin analog with a 40-fold increased affinity to somatostatin receptor 5 compared to other somatostatin analogs. Pasireotide was approved for Cush...
Read more Signifor Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pasireotide
Recent Signifor Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- For Suspension: 10mg/vial, 20mg/vial, 30mg/vial, 40mg/vial, 60mg/vial
- Injection: 0.3mg/1ml, 0.6mg/1ml, 0.9mg/1ml
- Powder: 20mg/vial, 40mg/vial, 60mg/vial
- Solution: 0.3mg/ml (0.3mg/ml), 0.6mg/ml (0.6mg/ml), 0.9mg/ml (0.9mg/ml)
- Suspension: 20mg
NDC Database Records for Signifor: (3 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0078-0633 Signifor .3 mg/ml Subcutaneous Injection by Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- 0078-0634 Signifor .6 mg/ml Subcutaneous Injection by Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- 0078-0635 Signifor .9 mg/ml Subcutaneous Injection by Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation