Sevoflurane OverviewSevoflurane (1,1,1,3,3,3-hexafluoro-2-(fluoromethoxy)propane; synonym, fluoromethyl hexafluoroisopropyl ether), is a sweet-smelling, nonflammable, highly fluorinated methyl isopropyl ether used as an inhalational anaesthetic for induction and maintenance of general anesthesia. After desflurane, it is the volatile anesthetic with the fastest onset and offset. Contents 1 Medical uses 2 Adverse effects 3 Pharmacology 4 Physical properties 5 References 6 Further reading 7 E...
Read more Sevoflurane Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sevoflurane
Recent Sevoflurane Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Liquid: 100%
NDC Database Records for Sevoflurane: (5 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0781-6160 Sevoflurane 250 ml/250ml Respiratory (Inhalation) Liquid by Sandoz Inc.
- 10019-651 Sevoflurane 250 ml/250ml Respiratory (Inhalation) Liquid by Baxter Healthcare Corporation
- 10019-653 Sevoflurane 250 ml/250ml Respiratory (Inhalation) Liquid by Baxter Healthcare Corporation
- 12164-005 Sevoflurane 1 ml/Ml Respiratory (Inhalation) Liquid by Halocarbon Products Corp.
- 66794-015 Sevoflurane 99.9 ml/100ml Nasal Inhalant by Piramal Critical Care Inc