Secuado OverviewAsenapine, sold under the brand name Saphris among others, is an atypical antipsychotic medication used to treat schizophrenia and acute mania associated with bipolar disorder. It was chemically derived via altering the chemical structure of the tetracyclic (atypical) antidepressant, mianserin. It was approved as a generic medication in the United States in 2020. Contents 1 Medical uses 1.1 Schizophrenia 1.2 Acute mania 2 Adverse e...
Read more Secuado Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asenapine
Recent Secuado Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- System: 3.8mg/24hr, 5.7mg/24hr, 7.6mg/24hr
- Tablet: 10mg, 2.5, 2.5mg, 5mg
NDC Database Records for Secuado: (3 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 68968-0172 Secuado 3.8 mg/D Transdermal Film, Extended Release by Noven Therapeutics, LLC
- 68968-0173 Secuado 5.7 mg/D Transdermal Film, Extended Release by Noven Therapeutics, LLC
- 68968-0174 Secuado 7.6 mg/D Transdermal Film, Extended Release by Noven Therapeutics, LLC