Ritonavir OverviewRitonavir, sold under the trade name Norvir, is an antiretroviral medication used along with other medications to treat HIV/AIDS. This combination treatment is known as highly active antiretroviral therapy (HAART). Often a low dose is used with other protease inhibitors. It may also be used in combination with other medications for hepatitis C. It is taken by mouth. The capsules of the medication do...
Read more Ritonavir Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ritonavir
Recent Ritonavir Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Capsule: 100mg
- Powder: 100mg, 100mg/packet
- Solution: 80mg/ml
- Tablet: 100mg, 25 Mg. And 50 Mg., 25mg, 50mg
NDC Database Records for Ritonavir: (9 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0054-0407 Ritonavir 100 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by West-ward Pharmaceuticals Corp.
- 31722-597 Ritonavir 100 mg Oral Tablet by Camber Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 60687-364 Ritonavir 100 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by American Health Packaging
- 60687-420 Ritonavir 100 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by American Health Packaging
- 65162-061 Ritonavir 100 mg Oral Tablet by Amneal Pharmaceuticals LLC
- 65862-687 Ritonavir 100 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Aurobindo Pharma Limited
- 68382-696 Ritonavir 100 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Zydus Pharmaceuticals USA Inc
- 70518-1086 Ritonavir 100 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Remedyrepack Inc.
- 70518-1519 Ritonavir 100 mg Oral Tablet by Remedyrepack Inc.
Other drugs which contain Ritonavir or a similar ingredient: (8 results)
- NORVIR Ritonavir2 discussions
- DASABUVIR + OMBITASIVR + PARITAPREVIR + RITONAVIR
- KALETRA Lopinavir + Ritonavir1 discussion
- LOPINAVIR + RITONAVIR
- OMBITASAVIR + PARITAPREVIR + RITONAVIR
- TECHNIVIE Ombitasavir + Paritaprevir + Ritonavir
- VIEKIRA PAK Dasabuvir + Ombitasivr + Paritaprevir + Ritonavir
- VIEKIRA XR Dasabuvir Sodium + Ombitasvir + Paritaprevir + Ritonavir