Quazepam OverviewQuazepam (marketed under brand names Doral, Dormalin) is a relatively long-acting benzodiazepine derivative drug developed by the Schering Corporation in the 1970s. Quazepam is indicated for the treatment of insomnia including sleep induction and sleep maintenance. Quazepam induces impairment of motor function and has relatively (and uniquely) selective hypnotic and anticonvulsant properties with considerably less overdose potential than other benzodiazep...
Read more Quazepam Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quazepam
Recent Quazepam Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Tablet: 15mg, 7.5mg
NDC Database Records for Quazepam: (9 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 50090-1474 Quazepam 15 mg Oral Tablet by A-s Medication Solutions LLC
- 50436-0405 Quazepam 15 mg Oral Tablet by Unit Dose Services
- 54569-6568 Quazepam 15 mg Oral Tablet by A-s Medication Solutions LLC
- 55700-039 Quazepam 15 mg Oral Tablet by Lake Erie Medical Dba Quality Care Products LLC
- 63629-5078 Quazepam 15 mg Oral Tablet by Bryant Ranch Prepack
- 68788-9664 Quazepam 15 mg Oral Tablet by Preferred Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 69874-322 Quazepam 15 mg Oral Tablet by Thompson Medical Solutions LLC
- 71993-265 Quazepam 15 mg Oral Tablet by Atland Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- 76218-0405 Quazepam 15 mg Oral Tablet by Kle 2, Inc.