Qnasl OverviewBeclometasone (brand names Becotide, Beclocort), or beclomethasone, is a synthetic glucocorticoid corticosteroid which is marketed in Norway and Russia. An ester of beclometasone, beclometasone dipropionate, is also marketed, and is far more widely used in comparison. References ^ a b J. Elks (14 November 2014). The Dictionary of Drugs: Chemical Data: Chemical Data, Structures and Bibliographies. Springer. pp.123–. ISBN978-1-4757-2085-3. ^ a b Index Nominu...
Read more Qnasl Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beclomethasone
Recent Qnasl Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Aerosol: 0.084mg/actuation, 40mcg, 42mcg/actuation, 80mcg
- Aerosol, Metered: 0.042mg/actuation, 0.042mg/inh, 0.04mg/actuation, 0.08mg/activation, 0.08mg/actuation, 40mcg/actuation, 42mcg/actuation, 80mcg, 80mcg/actuation, 84mcg/actuation
- Spray, Metered: 42mcg/actuation, 84mcg/actuation, eq 0.042mg diprop/spray, eq 0.084mg diprop/spray
NDC Database Records for Qnasl: (2 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 59310-206 Qnasl 40 ug/1 Nasal Aerosol, Metered by Teva Respiratory, LLC
- 59310-210 Qnasl 80 ug/1 Nasal Aerosol, Metered by Teva Respiratory, LLC