Jynarque OverviewTolvaptan (INN, trade names Samsca and Jinarc) is an aquaretic drug that functions as a selective, competitive vasopressin receptor 2 antagonist used to treat hyponatremia (low blood sodium levels) associated with congestive heart failure, cirrhosis, and the syndrome of inappropriate antidiuretic hormone (SIADH). Tolvaptan was approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on May 19, 2009, and is sold by Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co. under the trade name Samsca. Tolvaptan was also in fas...
Read more Jynarque Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tolvaptan
Recent Jynarque Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Tablet: 15mg, 30mg, 45mg, 60mg, 90mg
- Tablet, Chewable, Tablet, Capsule: 15mg, 30mg, 45mg, 60mg, 90mg
NDC Database Records for Jynarque: (5 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 59148-082 Jynarque 15 mg Oral Tablet by Otsuka America Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- 59148-083 Jynarque 30 mg Oral Tablet by Otsuka America Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- 59148-087 Jynarque Kit by Otsuka America Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- 59148-088 Jynarque Kit by Otsuka America Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- 59148-089 Jynarque Kit by Otsuka America Pharmaceutical, Inc.