Jadenu OverviewDeferasirox, sold under the brand name Exjade & Asunra (in injectable form) & Oleptiss (Tablet formulation) both by Novartis among others, is an oral iron chelator. Its main use is to reduce chronic iron overload in patients who are receiving long-term blood transfusions for conditions such as beta-thalassemia and other chronic anemias. It is the first oral medication approved in the United States for this purpose. It was appro...
Read more Jadenu Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deferasirox
Recent Jadenu Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Granule: 180mg, 360mg, 90mg
- Tablet: 180mb, 180mg, 360mg, 90mg
- Tablet, Film Coated: 90 Mg, 180 Mg, 360 Mg.
- Tablet, For Suspension: 125mg, 250mg, 500mg
- Tablet, Orally Disintegrating: 500mg
- Unknown: Unknown
NDC Database Records for Jadenu: (6 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0078-0654 Jadenu 90 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- 0078-0655 Jadenu 180 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- 0078-0656 Jadenu 360 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- 0078-0713 Jadenu 180 mg Oral Granule by Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- 0078-0720 Jadenu 360 mg Oral Granule by Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- 0078-0727 Jadenu 90 mg Oral Granule by Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation