Ivacaftor + Tezacaftor OverviewTezacaftor is a drug used for the treatment of cystic fibrosis (CF) in people six years and older, who have specific gene mutations. It is normally sold as a fixed-dose combination with ivacaftor. In 2018, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved a combination of ivacaftor and tezacaftor; the manufacturer announced a list price of $292,000 per year. The combination of ivacaftor and tezacaftor is being sol...
Read more Ivacaftor + Tezacaftor Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tezacaftor
Recent Ivacaftor + Tezacaftor Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
Ivacaftor + Tezacaftor
- Tablet: 150mg + 150mg, 100mg, 75mg + 75mg, 50mg
- Tablet, Tablet: 150mg,n/a + 150mg, 100mg, 75mg,n/a + 75mg, 50mg
Drugs with one or more similar ingredients: (7 results)
- SYMDEKO Ivacaftor + Tezacaftor
- ELEXACAFTOR + IVACAFTOR + TEZACAFTOR
- KALYDECO Ivacaftor1 discussion
- ORKAMBI Lumacaftor + Ivacaftor
- TRIKAFTA Elexacaftor + Ivacaftor + Tezacaftor