Isordil Titradose OverviewIsosorbide dinitrate (ISDN) is a medication used for heart failure, esophageal spasms, and to treat and prevent chest pain from not enough blood flow to the heart. It has been found to be particularly useful in heart failure due to systolic dysfunction together with hydralazine. It is taken by mouth or under the tongue. Common side effects include headache, lightheadedness with standing, and blurred vision.[1&...
Read more Isordil Titradose Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isosorbide_dinitrate
Recent Isordil Titradose Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
Isosorbide Dinitrate, ISDN
- Capsule, Extended Release: 40mg
- Tablet: 10mg, 2.5mg, 20mg, 30mg, 40mg, 5mg
- Tablet, Chewable: 10mg, 5mg
- Tablet, Extended Release: 40mg
- Tablet, Sublingual: 2.5mg, 5mg
NDC Database Records for Isordil Titradose: (5 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0187-0152 Isordil 5 mg Oral Tablet by Valeant Pharmaceuticals North America LLC
- 0187-0192 Isordil 40 mg Oral Tablet by Valeant Pharmaceuticals North America LLC
- 64455-152 Isordil 5 mg Oral Tablet by Bta Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 64455-192 Isordil 40 mg Oral Tablet by Bta Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 68084-571 Isordil 40 mg Oral Tablet by American Health Packaging