Isoflurane OverviewIsoflurane, sold under the trade name Forane among others, is a general anesthetic. It can be used to start or maintain anesthesia, however other medications are often used to start anesthesia rather than isoflurane, due to airway irritation with isoflurane. Isoflurane is given via inhalation. Side effects of isoflurane include a decreased ability to breathe (respiratory depression), low blood pressure, and an irregul...
Read more Isoflurane Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isoflurane
Recent Isoflurane Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Liquid: 99.9%, 99.90%
- Solution: 99.9%
NDC Database Records for Isoflurane: (5 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 12164-012 Isoflurane 1 ml/Ml Respiratory (Inhalation) Liquid by Halocarbon Products Corp.
- 66794-011 Terrell 99.9 ml/100ml Nasal Inhalant by Piramal Critical Care Inc.
- 66794-017 Isoflurane 99.9 ml/100ml Nasal Inhalant by Piramal Critical Care Inc
- 66794-019 Terrell 99.9 ml/100ml Nasal Inhalant by Piramal Critical Care Inc
- 66794-020 Isoflurane 1 ml/Ml Nasal Liquid by Piramal Critical Care Inc
Other drugs which contain Isoflurane or a similar ingredient: (1 result)
- FORANE Isoflurane