Ioversol OverviewIoversol (INN) is an organoiodine compound that used as a contrast medium. It features both a high iodine content, as well as several hydrophilic groups. vteContrast media (V08)X-ray and CTIodinated,Water solubleNephrotropic,high osmolar Diatrizoic acid# Metrizoic acid Iodamide Iotalamic acid Ioxitalamic acid Ioglicic acid Acetrizoic acid Iocarmic acid Methiodal Diodone Nephrotropic,low osmolar Metrizamide Iohexol# Ioxaglic acid Iopamidol Iopromide Iotrolan Ioversol Iopentol Iodixanol Iomep...
Read more Ioversol Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ioversol
Recent Ioversol Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Injection: 339:160mg/ml;mg/ml, 509:240mg/ml;mg/ml, 636mg/ml + 300mg/ml, 678mg/ml + 320mg/ml, 741mg/ml + 350mg/ml
NDC Database Records for Ioversol: (4 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0019-1323 Optiray 678 mg/ml Intra-arterial; Intravenous Injection by Mallinckrodt Inc.
- 0019-1324 Optiray 509 mg/ml Intra-arterial; Intravenous Injection by Mallinckrodt Inc.
- 0019-1332 Optiray 636 mg/ml Intra-arterial; Intravenous Injection by Mallinckrodt Inc.
- 0019-1333 Optiray 741 mg/ml Intra-arterial; Intravenous Injection by Mallinckrodt Inc.