Hydase OverviewHyaluronidases are a family of enzymes that catalyse the degradation of hyaluronic acid (HA). Karl Meyer classified these enzymes in 1971, into three distinct groups, a scheme based on the enzyme reaction products. The three main types of hyaluronidases are two classes of eukaryotic endoglycosidase hydrolases and a prokaryotic lyase-type of glycosidase. In humans, there are five functional hyaluronidases: HYAL1, HYAL2, HYAL3, HYAL4 and HYAL5 (also known a...
Read more Hydase Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyaluronidase
Recent Hydase Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Injection: 1,500 units/vial, 150 units/ml, 150 units/vial, 150unit/ml, 150USPunits/ml, 200 units/vial, 200units/ml, 6,200 units/vial
- Powder for Reconstitution: 6200IU/5ml
NDC Database Records for Hydase: (1 result)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 17478-560 Hydase 150 [usp'u]/Ml Infiltration; Interstitial; Intramuscular; Intraocular; Retrobulbar; Subcutaneous Injection, Solution by Akorn, Inc.
Other drugs which contain Hyaluronidase or a similar ingredient: (12 results)
- AMPHADASE Hyaluronidase
- HYALURONIDASE 1 discussion
- HYLENEX RECOMBINANT Hyaluronidase Recombinant Human
- VITRASE Hyaluronidase1 discussion
- WYDASE Hyaluronidase
- DARATUMUMAB + HYALURONIDASE
- DARZALEX FASPRO Daratumumab + Hyaluronidase-fihj
- HERCEPTIN HYLECTA Trastuzumab + Hyaluronidase-oysk
- HYALURONIDASE + RITUXIMAB
- PERTUZUMAB + TRASTUZUMAB + HYALURONIDASE
- PHESGO Pertuzumab + Trastuzumab + Hyaluronidase-zzxf
- RITUXAN HYCELA Hyaluronidase + Rituximab