Evzio OverviewNaloxone, sold under the brand name Narcan among others, is a medication used to block the effects of opioids. It is commonly used to counter decreased breathing in opioid overdose. Naloxone may also be combined with an opioid (in the same pill), to decrease the risk of opioid misuse. When given intravenously, effects begin within two minutes, and when injected into a muscle within five minutes. Another route it can ...
Read more Evzio Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naloxone
Recent Evzio Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Injection: 0.02mg/ml, 0.4mg/0.4ml, 0.4mg/ml, 1mg/ml, 2mg
- Powder: 100%
- Solution: 0.4mg/0.4ml, 0.4mg/0.4ml (0.4mg/0.4ml), 2mg/0.4ml (2mg/0.4ml)
- Spray: 40mg/ml
- Spray, Metered: 2mg/spray, 4mg/spray
NDC Database Records for Evzio: (2 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 60842-030 Evzio .4 mg Intramuscular; Subcutaneous Injection, Solution by Kaleo, Inc.
- 60842-051 Evzio 2 mg/.4ml Intramuscular; Subcutaneous Injection, Solution by Kaleo, Inc.
Other drugs which contain Naloxone Hydrochloride or a similar ingredient: (4 results)
- NALOXONE 33 discussions
- NARCAN Naloxone4 discussions
- NARCAN NEONATAL Naloxone
- TARGINIQ ER Oxycodone Hydrochloride + Naloxone Hydrochloride