Elocon OverviewMometasone, also known as mometasone furoate, is a steroid medication used to treat certain skin conditions, hay fever, and asthma. Specifically it is used to prevent rather than treat asthma attacks. It can be applied to the skin, inhaled, or used in the nose. Common side effects when used for asthma include headache, sore throat, and thrush....
Read more Elocon Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mometasone_furoate
Recent Elocon Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Cream: 0.1%, 0.10%
- Implant: 1.35mg
- Inhalant: 220mcg/actuation
- Lotion: 0.1%, 0.10%
- Ointment: 0.1%, 0.10%
- Powder: 0.11mg/inh, 0.22mg/inh
- Solution: 0.1%
- Spray, Metered: 0.05mg/spray, 50mcg/actuation
NDC Database Records for Elocon: (6 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0085-0370 Elocon 1 mg/g Topical Ointment by Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
- 0085-0567 Elocon 1 mg/g Topical Cream by Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
- 0085-0854 Elocon 1 mg/ml Topical Lotion by Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
- 0085-3149 Elocon 1 mg/g Topical Cream by Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
- 54569-2619 Elocon 1 mg/g Topical Cream by A-s Medication Solutions LLC
- 54868-2223 Elocon 1 mg/g Topical Cream by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
Other drugs which contain Mometasone or a similar ingredient: (7 results)
- ASMANEX Mometasone Furoate2 discussions
- ASMANEX TWISTHALER Mometasone1 discussion
- MOMETASONE 8 discussions
- NASONEX Mometasone23 discussions
- SINUVA Mometasone Furoate
- DULERA Mometasone Furoate + Formoterol Fumarate2 discussions
- MOMETASONE FUROATE + FORMOTEROL FUMARATE
Related Elocon Topics:
gram elocon 01 45 gm