Eldepryl OverviewSelegiline, also known as L-deprenyl and sold under the brand names Eldepryl and Emsam among others, is a medication which is used in the treatment of Parkinson's disease and major depressive disorder. It is provided in the form of a capsule or tablet taken by mouth for Parkinson's disease and as a patch applied to skin for depression. Selegiline acts as a monoamine oxidase inhibitor, and increases levels of monoamine neurotransmitters in the brain. At typical clinical dose...
Read more Eldepryl Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selegiline
Recent Eldepryl Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Capsule: 5mg
- Film, Extended Release: 12mg/24hr, 6mg/24hr, 9mg/24hr
- System: 12mg, 6mg, 9mg
- Tablet: 1.25mg, 5mg
- Tablet, Orally Disintegrating: 1.25mg
NDC Database Records for Eldepryl: (3 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 39506-011 Eldepryl 5 mg Oral Tablet by Somerset Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- 39506-022 Eldepryl 5 mg Oral Capsule by Somerset Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- 49502-420 Eldepryl 5 mg Oral Capsule by Mylan Specialty
Other drugs which contain Selegiline or a similar ingredient: (4 results)
- CARBEX Selegiline
- EMSAM Selegiline8 discussions
- SELEGILINE 3 discussions
- ZELAPAR Selegiline2 discussions