Codeprex OverviewChlorphenamine (also known as chlorpheniramine, CP, or CPM) is a first-generation antihistamine used in the prevention of the symptoms of allergic conditions such as rhinitis and urticaria. Its sedative effects are relatively weak compared to other first-generation antihistamines. Chlorphenamine is one of the most commonly used antihistamines in small-animal veterinary practice. Although not generally approved as an antidepressant or anti-anxiety medication, chlorphenamine appears to have the...
Read more Codeprex Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chlorphenamine
Recent Codeprex Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
Chlorpheniramine Polistirex + Codeine Polistirex
- For Suspension, Extended Release: 14.7mg + 2.8mg
- Suspension, Extended Rele: 4mg/5ml + 20mg/5ml
- Suspension, Extended Release: 2.8mg/5ml + 14.7mg/5ml, 4mg maleate/5ml + 20mg/5ml
Drugs with one or more similar ingredients: (4 results)
- CHLORPHENIRAMINE + CODEINE
- CODEPREX PENNKINETIC SUSPENSION Chlorpheniramine + Codeine
- TUZISTRA XR Codeine Polistirex + Chlorpheniramine Polistirex
- TUSSICAPS Chlorpheniramine Polistirex + Hydrocodone Polistirex2 discussions