Codeprex OverviewChlorphenamine (CP, CPM), also known as chlorpheniramine, is an antihistamine used to treat the symptoms of allergic conditions such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever). It is taken by mouth. The medication takes effect within 6 hours and lasts for about a day. Common side effects include sleepiness, restlessness, and weakness. Other side effects may include dry mouth and wheeziness. It is a first-gene...
Read more Codeprex Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chlorphenamine
Recent Codeprex Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
Chlorpheniramine Polistirex + Codeine Polistirex
- For Suspension, Extended Release: 14.7mg + 2.8mg
- Suspension, Extended Rele: 4mg/5ml + 20mg/5ml
- Suspension, Extended Release: 2.8mg/5ml + 14.7mg/5ml, 4mg maleate/5ml + 20mg/5ml
Drugs with one or more similar ingredients: (4 results)
- CHLORPHENIRAMINE + CODEINE
- CODEPREX PENNKINETIC SUSPENSION Chlorpheniramine + Codeine
- TUZISTRA XR Codeine Polistirex + Chlorpheniramine Polistirex
- TUSSICAPS Chlorpheniramine Polistirex + Hydrocodone Polistirex2 discussions