Chorex OverviewHuman chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) is a hormone produced by the placenta after implantation. The presence of hCG is detected in some pregnancy tests (HCG pregnancy strip tests). Some cancerous tumors produce this hormone; therefore, elevated levels measured when the patient is not pregnant may lead to a cancer diagnosis and, if high enough, paraneoplastic syndromes, however, it is not known whether this production is a contributing cause, or an effect of ...
Read more Chorex Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_chorionic_gonadotropin
Recent Chorex Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
Human Chorionic Gonadotropin, HCG
- Injection: 0.25mg/vial, 10,000 units/vial, 10000unit, 20,000 units/vial, 250mcg, 250mcg/0.5ml, 5,000 units/vial, eq 0.25mg /0.5ml
Other drugs which contain Human Chorionic Gonadotropin, HCG or a similar ingredient: (6 results)
- A.P.L. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin, HCG1 discussion
- HUMAN CHORIONIC GONADOTROPIN, HCG
- NOVAREL Human Chorionic Gonadotropin, HCG2 discussions
- OVIDREL Human Chorionic Gonadotropin, HCG
- PREGNYL Human Chorionic Gonadotropin, HCG1 discussion
- PROFASI Human Chorionic Gonadotropin, HCG