Cardene OverviewNicardipine (Cardene) is a medication used to treat high blood pressure and angina. It belongs to the dihydropyridine class of calcium channel blockers. It is also used for Raynaud's phenomenon. It is available in by mouth and intravenous formulations. Its mechanism of action and clinical effects closely resemble those of nifedipine and the other dihydropyridines (amlodipine, felodipine), except that nicardipine is more selective for cerebral and coronary blood vessels. Nicardipine also has ...
Read more Cardene Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicardipine
Recent Cardene Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Capsule: 20mg, 30mg
- Capsule, Extended Release: 30mg, 45mg, 60mg
- Injection: 2.5mg/ml, 25mg/10ml (2.5mg/ml), 25mg/10ml(2.5mg/ml)
NDC Database Records for Cardene: (3 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 24477-515 12 Hr Cardene 30 mg Extended Release Capsule by Ekr Therapeutics
- 24477-516 12 Hr Cardene Sr 60 mg Extended Release Capsule by Ekr Therapeutics
- 24477-517 12 Hr Cardene 45 mg Extended Release Capsule by Ekr Therapeutics