Quetiapine Forums

Recently active Quetiapine forums and community discussion threads. Post your question or story about Quetiapine and connect with others who have experience with the same medications. No registration is required and your identity remains anonymous.

Popular Threads

Recently Active Discussions

Page of 6    Next Page     New Thread    RSS Feed
small round peach pill with 25 on one side
I found a little peach colored round pill with a 25 on one side and blank on the other. What kind of pill is that? ## Hi Raven, A round peach pill with 25 on one side and blank on the other, reportedly contains 25mgs of Quetiapine fumarate; an antipsychotic drug used for treating bipolar disorder, anxiety, depression, schizophrenia and other related conditions. For verification, the manufacturer is listed as Sun Pharmaceuticals. I hope this helps!
Updated 18 days ago.

White Round Pill With Y 18 And Lu On The Other
WHat is the name of the pill with LU on one side and Y18 on the other ## Hello, The white round pill imprinted LU Y18 is identified as Quetiapine fumarate (200 mg), which is an atypical antipsychotic approved for the treatment of schizophrenia, bipolar disorder and as an add-on to treat depression. You can learn more about this drug on the page for Quetiapine Details I hope this helps! ## Do it put you the sleep? ## Yes, it seems to put me to sleep. And when wasn't able to take one I had trouble sleeping.
Updated 1 month ago.

L U Y17 round & yellow
round yellow pill imprinted LU on 1 side and Y17 on other side ## The tablet with the Y17 LU marking contains 100mgs of Quetiapine, the active ingredient in Seroquel, which is an atypical antipsychotic that's used to treat schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. Learn more Seroquel details here. Side effects may include nausea, sedation, weight changes and somnolence. Is there anything else I can help with? ## A round yellow/orangish pill w Y17 on one side and LU on the other side is a generic form of 100mg seroquil. It is not an OxyContin, ambien, lorazepam or Valium!! Please listen to me. I'm a registered nurse and I know what I'm talking about. This is an anti-psychotic drug. Please be careful w these pills they will put you to sleep for days. ## No it didnt keep me sleeping ...
Updated 2 months ago.

orange round pill 261
It could be Seroquel. It's an orange round pill with 261 on one side and no imprint on the other side. ## Yes, this tablet is manufactured by Ascend Laboratories and they list it as containing 100mgs of Quetiapine, which is a generic for Seroquel. The FDA lists its typical side effects as possibly including nausea, dizziness, mood swings, and weight changes. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 3 months ago.

round white pill with LU on one side and Y15 on the other
Small round white pill with LU Y15. I need to know what kind of pill it is. I've had it for the longest time and don't know. ## This tablet is manufactured by Lupin Pharmaceuticals and they list it as containing 25mgs of Quetiapine, which is most commonly used to treat bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, insomnia, and other mental health disorders. The FDA lists its typical side effects as possibly including nausea, dizziness, headache, dry mouth, mood swings, and drowsiness. Is there anything else I can help with? ## Its a bipolar pill an the side effects is mood swing Pendejos
Updated 4 months ago.

yellow round pill with 261 on one side
I have a small round pill with "261" on one side and nothing on the other. Could you please tell me what this is? ## This tablet is manufactured by Ascend Laboratories and they list as containing 100mgs of Quetiapine, which is a generic for Seroquel. It is used to treat various mental health disorders. The FDA lists the typical side effects as possibly including nausea, dizziness, headache, dry mouth, mood swings, and weight changes. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 4 months ago.

round white tablet with 260 on one side
Is my white round tablet with 260 on one side and blank on the other seroquel? If not, what is this medication? ## Its Quetiapine Fumarate 200mg and belongs to the drug class atypical antipsychotics ## Yes, this tablet is manufactured by Ascend Laboratories and they list it as containing 200mgs of Quetiapine, which is a generic for Seroquel. The FDA lists its typical side effects as possibly including nausea, dizziness, headache, dry mouth, mood changes, and weight changes. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 5 months ago.

yellow round pill with 903 on it
I was wondering what kind of pill I found. It is a bright yellow, round pill, about the size of a dime, with a coating on it and an imprint of 903. ## I located a small round yellow pill with 904 on one side and blank on the back. Judging from the image I see, there appears to be a coating on it. I don't know if there's any chance you may have misread the imprint, but hopefully this helps narrow down the possibilities... At any rate, it's reportedly identified as a 100mg Quetiapine fumarate tablet, used for anxiety, bipolar disorder and other related conditions. For verification, the pill I'm describing is made by Sun Pharmaceutical and carries a National Drug Code of 47335-0904. Please post back if you have any further thoughts on this...
Updated 5 months ago.

tiny and thick white round pill inscript of 50 on one side
tiny and thick white round pill inscript of 50 on one side and the other side is blank. this little pill is sort of humped on each side not flat. what is this? roxi 30mg? ## Actually, a round white pill with 50 on one side that is blank on the opposite side is listed as containing 50mgs of Quetiapine; which is a antipsychotic that's used to treat conditions such as schizophrenia and depression. Manufacturer: Sun Pharmaceutical Industries It doesn't contain a narcotic of any type. You can learn more about this drug on the page for Quetiapine Details Why did you think it was Roxicodone? ## If you don't know what a roxy looks like don't find out! End of life as you know it. ## I found this in my home. It has 50 on it and is small and white. Please help me find out what is g...
Updated 5 months ago.

buproprion quetiapine gabapentin false positive
I am perscribed gabapentin, quetiapine, and bupropion. Could my drug screen test positive for ritalin? ## I take MS Contin ER 30 mg 2 x's a day. and Oxycodone 10/325 4x's aday as well as Neurontin 300 mg 3 x's a day. Will the Neurontin cause my urine drug screen to falsely read anything else other than what I'm taking? ## hey guys, so i am currently enrolled in a pre-trial release program and of course they drug screen me. i can never seem to stop having tests indicate i have benzos in my system even when i haven't taken anything other than my prescribed medications. i always seem to have a very blurry line that was just enough to show i was negative, but today my test showed no indications of a line, we did another test and it came back the same. i have a suspicion ...
Updated 5 months ago.

round white pill y18 on one side lu other quetiapine
What is the pill called round white pill with lu on one side and y18 on the other?? ## Hello, Kelsey! How are you? You are correct, this tablet is manufactured by Lupin Pharmaceuticals and they list it as containing 200mgs of Quetiapine, which the FDA classifies as an atypical antipsychotic. Its typical side effects may possibly include nausea, dizziness, headache, weight gain and dry mouth. Is there anything else I can help with? ## why would they have only one in my pill pkg and i am not subscribe thhhhat medicine
Updated 5 months ago.

white oblong pill q 300 on one side
I've been given this white oblong (capule shaped? Not sure what the shape is called) pill with a scorching down the middle and one side is blank the other side has a Q & 300 imprinted on either side of the scorching. I've been told it's a sleeping aid but just wanted to verify exactly what the pill is ## I have the same problem mine is supposed to be quetiapine 300mg. My dosset box has changed the pill my old ones were white. Now they are a faded orangey colour but when I look them up it says they are malaria tablets
Updated 5 months ago.

round white pill 260
What is this pill used for? It's a round white tablet with the number 260 on one side and blank on the other side. ## This tablet is manufactured by Ascend Laboratories and they list it as containing 200mgs of Quetiapine, which is used to treat various mental health issues. The FDA lists its typical side effects as possibly including nausea, dizziness, headache, dry mouth, mood swings, somnolence, and weight gain. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 5 months ago.

What medications should I be taking
I've been taking Quetiapine 25 mg for sleep and anxiety for about a week then halved the dose as it made me feel out of it the next day.. Half a tablet still helped me sleep but I still felt out of it the next day. Went back to work for two days, wasn't good being off driving to work and at work. Decided to stop taking it a few days ago. I didn't sleep. My head felt like strange pinging if that's the word for it. Felt like I lost complete control crying my eyes out, vomiting, heart beating fast, shakes... I was going to book myself into a hospital as I felt so out of control. Went and saw another doctor who gave me Alepam 15 mg which calmed me down and wants me to start on Aropax 20 mg. What should I do? Take these meds or go and book myself into a hospital and get check...
Updated 6 months ago.

luv on one side y19 white oblong tablet
Does anyone know what type of pill this is? My sister was keeping my meds and she put all my pills in one bottle, and she's taking pills away from me. ## This tablet is manufactured by Lupin Pharmaceuticals and they list it as containing 300mgs of Quetiapine, which is an atypical antipsychotic used to treat various mental health disorders. The FDA lists its typical side effects as possibly including nausea, dizziness, headache, mood swings, and weight gain. Why is she taking pills away from you?
Updated 7 months ago.

small white round pill 93 8166
Is it just for mental issues? Do people abuse it? ## Hello, Lisa! How are you? According to the databases, this tablet is listed as containing 50mgs of Quetiapine, which is an atypical antipsychotic and no, it is not commonly abused, because there would be no purpose for doing so. It doesn't cause a high or anything. Typical side effects are listed as nausea, dizziness, weight changes and sedation. Is there anything else I can help with? ## Wow the question was whatt is it ,why all the aggressive behavior be nice everyone will benefit including you lol but thanks for the imput . just so you know im a concerned aunt and im trying to be smart and be informed ,pehaps you should take a break sounds to me like you could use it just saying??
Updated 8 months ago.

white circle pill with apo on one side and que 50 the other
what is thIS? circle pill with apo on one side and que 50 on other side ## This tablet contains 50mgs of Quetiapine, which is an atypical antipsychotic that's used to treat various mental health conditions. Side effects may include nausea, dizziness, weight changes and blurred vision. Learn more Quetiapine details here. Is there anything else I can help with? ## hello perfectly white round tablet with apo over a line and 5 under the line other side of tab blank thanks for helping
Updated 10 months ago.

lu y17 can it be used to treat dymentia
Can this be used to treat dementia. My aunt has been prescribed y17 to treat the symptoms of dementia ## Hello, Quita! How are you and your aunt? Yes, the FDA does list Quetiapine as being a possible treatment for dementia. Its typical side effects may possibly include nausea, dizziness, headache, dry mouth, anxiety, mood swings, and weight changes. Is she on any other medications?
Updated 10 months ago.

Quetiapine fumarate 25 mg acc
What does the acc on quetiapine fumarate 25 mg acc mean? And is there a difference from the same thing w/ out the acc? ## Hello, Anthony! How are you? That's just an abbreviation for the manufacturer, which in this case is Accord Healthcare, so no, there is no difference, since this is a generic, it is manufactured by several different companies. Some prescriptions labels may list the manufacturer, some may not. The FDA lists its typical side effects as possibly including nausea, dizziness, headache, dry mouth, sore throat, and weight gain. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 10 months ago.

Quetiapine withdrawal? Don't even think about it!
I was prescribed 25mg Quetiapine, because I was still going down-hill with depression, and it seemed to do the trick. However, in a bid to save NHS money, my psychiatrist decided that the dose was so small (he claimed that it was almost 'homeopathic') that I should stop taking it. I did, and after one week, I was having hallucinations, and after 2 weeks I was having a major psychiatric episode, and my wife wanted to stick me in the local unit. She got my GP to put me back on it, and, after a few weeks, I was back to 'normal'. My haematologist reckons that my daily chemo for leukaemia increases the effect of Quetiapine ## Hello, Richard! How are you doing? I am very sorry about what you've been through. What chemo are you on? This information would enable me to resear...
Updated 10 months ago.

Discuss Quetiapine

Discuss: Quetiapine

5) Text Verification: *

TRUSTe

Note: All times displayed are GMT - 7.

This information has been independently compiled and is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice from a qualified healthcare professional; nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. For more details please see the Medical Disclaimer. Site content is Copyright © 2005-2017 MedsChat.com and is protected under U.S. and International Copyright laws. All Rights Reserved. This page was last updated on 4 October 2017.

We are committed to your privacy.

Copyright © 2005-2017 All Rights Reserved. MedsChat® and The People's Medicine Community® are registered trademarks of Limelight Innovations L.L.C.