Purbac DS Forums

Recently active Purbac DS forums and community discussion threads. Post your question or story about Purbac DS and connect with others who have experience with the same medications. No registration is required and your identity remains anonymous.

Page of 1     New Thread    RSS Feed
purbac ds
I had a urinary problem after I bought and ate the kidney of a cow I was feeling a hot sensation when urinating, so purbac ds is one drug I was given three days ago, but I am still in pain when urinating four days later. ## I'm also having difficulties when urinating. It's painful and I started on this medication a week ago. ## I have just started taking purbac medication but was taking the wrong dose until I noticed. Now, the problem is that I'm left with 4 doses and my next refill date is on 28/10/2017, so I wonder if it's possible to skip my dose?
Updated 4 days ago.

Purbac Side effects
I was on Purbac treatment for my Acne for six months. I have noticed that my stommach became much bigger during this time. An irodologist said that my gall bladder was not normal therefore i was getting fatter. Could this be the side effect of Purbac? What do i do now? Is it a long term effect? ## @mervin, ive used perbac before but whenever my dermotoligist prescribed it to me she told me to buy intestinal flora meds aswell as purbac can harm ur gut so maybe its because u take purbac on its own? try meds like lactovita or eat a whole lot of wheat lol :) ## @ Olivia I have been using purbac for almost a month now. My dermatologist prescribed it for my acne. I have noticed that I perspire a lot now and my skin gets extremely oily. Is this a side effect or a sign that it is working effect...
Updated 2 months ago.

what is purbac,is it effective,any side effects
a friend of mine is using purbac ## Well first off I would like to state that ALL MEDICATIONS have side effects, even those sold over the counter. The amount of side effects experienced depends on the individual, how their body reacts to the medication and the dosage they are on, higher doses cause more side effects. This is a combination antibiotic used to treat various types of infections. Some of the most common side effects include: drowsiness, nausea, diarrhea and non-allergic rash. ## Hi, is purbac good for tonsilitis? ## Can i take 16 purbac per day for haemophilius influenzae
Updated 1 year ago.

purbac
does purbac let you brake out more in the beginnig stage for use for acne treatment before clearing your skin? ## When i 1st got in the pharmacy i had a minor rush on my face,so the pharmacist priscribed purbac for me,its been two day im taking it and i think the rash is getting worse than before,is it normal or should i live the medicine?
Updated 3 years ago.

Affect of Purbac on Oral Contraception
I have been using Purbac for just over a year to treat adult acne. I am currently using a Mirena contraceptive. Will the use of Purbac in any way decrease the effectivness of Mirena and result in pregnancy? ## while being on triphasil,and using purbac at the same time.will this increase your chances of getiing pregnant?
Updated 7 years ago.

purbac ds
i had some pimples along my hairline some was pustular other just papules and it began getting flaky and started all over my forhead then on my face for about four months i went to the dermatoligist who took two seconds to look at me and said that he has very bad news for me and that i have chronic eczema. i was devastated as i had flawless skin before. no bloods were done by him or other investigations other than his two second diagnosis. he has put me on purbac for two months. almost all of my scalp infection and pimples have disapeard after one month being on purbac although three days ago i noticed rash on my chest and hands is it the antibiotic shall i stop it? what should i do. i am so worried as i used to be on magazine covers and never ever had problematic skin i am 33 years old...
Updated 9 years ago.

Purbac
Two of my children age 20years(female) and 16 years(male)have been using Purbac uninterruptedly over a period of 3 years for acne on perscription.When we visited the dr. on another matter she picked up the usage of the Purbac and stopped it,mentioning something about bonemarrow supression.How would we know of any complications and what tests sould be done to see if they suffer from any side effects?Thank you for your attention to this matter.Rina Amoraal
Updated 10 years ago.

Discuss Purbac DS

Discuss: Purbac DS

5) Text Verification: *

TRUSTe

Note: All times displayed are GMT - 7.

This information has been independently compiled and is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice from a qualified healthcare professional; nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. For more details please see the Medical Disclaimer. Site content is Copyright © 2005-2017 MedsChat.com and is protected under U.S. and International Copyright laws. All Rights Reserved. This page was last updated on 16 October 2017.

We are committed to your privacy.

Copyright © 2005-2017 All Rights Reserved. MedsChat® and The People's Medicine Community® are registered trademarks of Limelight Innovations L.L.C.