Leena Forums

Recently active Leena forums and community discussion threads. Post your question or story about Leena and connect with others who have experience with the same medications. No registration is required and your identity remains anonymous.

Page of 1     New Thread    RSS Feed
Schedule K Drug List Of India
Please kindly post the Schedule K Drugs list, as per pharmacy Act 1948. ## I want to know the list of the products which comes under schedule K category. ## list of Schedule K drugs in India. ## i want list of schedule k drugs ## Unfortunately I'm not finding any specific details on lists of Schedule K drugs in India. It may be that this country (as well as many others) do not publicly post such information online. From what I understand, the U.S. is one of the few countries that regulate and control drugs in such a distinguished manner (through the FDA). The Pharmacy Act of 1948 does not appear to list any medications either. This Act only has to do with the registration of pharmacists, education regulations, inspection, renewal fees, and other things of that nature. Does anyone el...
Updated 2 days ago.

Abort 5 Month Pregnancy
what are the right medicine to do an abortion?im 5 months pregnant ## I am a lady 24yrs old I have a baby girl aged 12/3 yrs I was married but for now we have separated and I am 5 month pregnant and I want to abort. plz help with pills to take so that I can have de baby aborted. ## what should i take? I am 4 months pregnant.I am 26 years old have already a baby girl but she is still 2 years old.i want to abort the baby since i will go to abroad for work..Please help me....Thank you!!! ## Please do not abort your precious baby! This is a. Beautiful little baby inside of you. I will take your baby and give it a good home! ## what should i take? I am 4 months pregnant.I am 27 years old have already baby 1still in 8 month old.i want to abort the baby since i will go to abroad for work..Plea...
Updated 3 months ago.

Large orange capsule white star outline
Found a large capsule with a dark sandy colored powder inside. It has an outline of a white five point star. Please reply to me if you have any idea what it may be. I found it on the floor in my niece's room.
Updated 8 months ago.

can I take met-innovfol capsuls
After IVF my period was stopped.I have a masor infotility problem. I have itching problem after IVF.so my gynac has prescribe me met-innovfol-tm.I take at onces.But I am not filling good.
Updated 1 year ago.

aculip h side effects
My wife had acute pain in her left ear and right side of back head. After treatment for 5 days in a hospital, at the time of discharge doctor prescribed Aculip H 1 Tab daily at bed time. Please let me know if it has any side effects or if it will become habit forming? How does this medicine work and for what kind of disease is it prescribed? ## Hey am leena. I am 30 yrs nd doctor advised me to take aculip h nd i am hvn that for more than 6 months now. Will that be any problem
Updated 1 year ago.

what is the use of tablet ecosprin 150
my mother 70 had suffered a brain stroke n aneurism of brain. operated upon successfully, two coils inserted in left siude of brain. now she sufferin g from depression. she had suffered heart attack ten yrs back. advised to take ECOSPRIN AV 75,,, but she reftuses to take the same. suggest some alternative for this medicine. ## What is the use of ecospin, is it thin the blood ## My Dr.adviced me tentdoking tablet.I am a patient of rheumatoid arthritis and oa what is the use of above mentioning tablet please guide.
Updated 1 year ago.

Diclogem used for relief from knee pain
i am having half 'DICLOGEM' tablet (ie equvelent to 15mg diclofenic sodium and 250 mg paracetanol ) daily at bed time to avoid knee pain since 5 years. will it cause any side effects on me? pl advice prolonged use of this medicine will cause any damage to my vision and clarity in speech ## My maid is taking diclogem for last 4years and she is relieved from knee pain.she is scared of the side effects of taking this pain killer.please advise whether she can continue with treatment,as all have advised against taking this for long
Updated 2 years ago.

List Of Schedule K Drugs
need to know schedule k drugs ## Schedule k drugs name list in india
Updated 3 years ago.

Pill that helps to get periods
I am 24years old. 1 and a half month back i had unsafe sex with my fiance for 5 minutes.I have not got my periods. We are not ready to go to a doctor. Tried eating papaya and till seeds. Please help me in suggesting the pill so that i would get my periods immediately.Waiting for your valuable response.
Updated 4 years ago.

Discuss Leena

Discuss: Leena

5) Text Verification: *

TRUSTe

Note: All times displayed are GMT - 7.

This information has been independently compiled and is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice from a qualified healthcare professional; nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. For more details please see the Medical Disclaimer. Site content is Copyright © 2005-2017 MedsChat.com and is protected under U.S. and International Copyright laws. All Rights Reserved. This page was last updated on 19 November 2017.

We are committed to your privacy.

Copyright © 2005-2017 All Rights Reserved. MedsChat® and The People's Medicine Community® are registered trademarks of Limelight Innovations L.L.C.