Dovonex OverviewCalcipotriol (INN) or calcipotriene (USAN) is a synthetic derivative of calcitriol, a form of vitamin D. It is used in the treatment of psoriasis, marketed under the trade name "Dovonex" in the United States, "Daivonex" outside of North America, and "Psorcutan" in Germany. This medication is safe for long-term application in psoriatic skin conditions. Contents 1 Medical uses 2 Adverse effects 2.1 Contraindications 2.2 Interactions 3 Mechanism 4 References 5 External links Medic...
Read more Dovonex Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calcipotriol
Recent Dovonex Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Aerosol, Foam: 0.005%
- Cream: 0.005%, 0.01%
- Foam: 0.01%
- Ointment: 0.005%, 0.01%
- Solution: 0.005%, 0.01%
NDC Database Records for Dovonex: (6 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0430-3020 Dovonex 50 ug/g Topical Cream by Warner Chilcott (Us), LLC
- 0430-3030 Dovonex .05 mg/ml Topical Solution by Warner Chilcott (Us), LLC
- 50222-260 Dovonex 50 ug/g Topical Cream by Leo Pharma Inc.
- 50222-403 Dovonex .05 mg/ml Topical Solution by Leo Pharma Inc.
- 54868-4725 Dovonex 50 ug/g Topical Cream by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
- 54868-6057 Dovonex .05 mg/ml Topical Solution by Physicians Total Care, Inc.