Colprep Kit OverviewLaxative (purgatives, aperients) are substances that loosen stools and increase bowel movements. They are used to treat and prevent constipation. Laxatives vary based on how they work and the side effects they have. Certain stimulant, lubricant and saline laxatives are used to evacuate the colon for rectal and bowel examinations, and may be supplemented by enemas under certain circumstances. Sufficiently high doses of laxatives may cause diarrhea. Some laxatives combine more than one activ...
Read more Colprep Kit Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laxative
Recent Colprep Kit Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
Sodium Sulfate + Potassium Sulfate + Magnesium Sulfate
- Powder: 1.6gm/bot + 3.13gm/bot + 17.5gm/bot
- Solution: 1.6gm/bot + 3.13gm/bot + 17.5gm/bot, 17.5g + 3.13g + 1.6g
- Suspension: 17.5g + 3.13g + 1.6g
NDC Database Records for Colprep Kit: (1 result)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 10702-283 Colprep Kit Oral Powder, for Solution by Kvk-tech, Inc.
Drugs with one or more similar ingredients: (7 results)
- Sodium Sulfate + Potassium Sulfate + Magnesium Sulfate
- Suprep Sodium Sulfate + Potassium Sulfate + Magnesium Sulfate19 threads
- Clenz-lyte Polyethylene Glycol 3350 + Potassium Chloride + Sodium Bicarbonate + Sodium Chloride + Sodium Sulfate
- Moviprep Sodium Sulfate + Sodium Chloride + Potassium Chloride + Sodium Ascorbate + Ascorbic Acid
- Polyethylene Glycol 3350 + Potassium Chloride + Sodium Bicarbonate + Sodium Chloride + Sodium Sulfate
- Sodium Sulfate + Sodium Chloride + Potassium Chloride + Sodium Ascorbate + Ascorbic Acid
- Suclear Sodium Sulfate, Potassium Sulfate, and Magnesium Sulfate + Peg-3350, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Bicarbonate, and Potassium Chloride
Possibly related Colprep Kit Topics:
HP kit for H-pylori bacteria I was recently diagnosed with duodenal ulcers with biopsy samples revealing the existence of Pylori. The doctor prescrib... 6 replies
Hp Kit - How To Take How to take Pantocid HP kit for 10 days as prescribed by the Doctor? ## How to take Hp kit tablets ## my doctor prescrib... 4 replies
hp kit tablet side effect Hello sir/ma'am this is mayukh biswas.. I have this infection h. Pylori in my stomach and have been taking nexpro hp... 3 replies
Hp Kit Sompraz To Be Taken Before Or After Meal I have been prescibed HP Kit sompraz. Should it be taken before meals or after meals. ## HP kit how will taken after mea... 2 replies
hp kit,for what? I was having chronic duodenal ulcer and gastritis(no h pylori)and taking hp kit for 14 days but reapear,wil i continue o... 2 replies
af kit how to eat the four tablets given in a AF-Kit ## why is AF kit recomended ## I dont have child for last 5 years. I am in... 2 replies
Hp Kit hi doctor, am suffering stomach ulcers nd the symptoms i notice s that early in the morning i feel hottnss in the stomac... 1 reply
hp kit ke se kya fayda hota hai me hp kit use kar raha hu use muje muh me chale pad gaye hai to use ye effect huva hai...
HP KIT FOR HEALTH hi.. my name is harpreet .i m suffring from stomac pain from last 1 year.my endoscopy found there is some infection or h...
h p kit tablet We took a HP kit, and I want to know when the tablets shud be taken wither after meals or before meals. ## HP Kit contai... 14 replies