Drug Index:

Quetiapine Forums

Recently active Quetiapine forums and community discussion threads. Post your question or story about Quetiapine and connect with others who have experience with the same medications. No registration is required and your identity remains anonymous.

Page of 4  Next Page    New Thread     RSS Feed
what will happen if you take apo quetiapine 25mg after doing cristal meth?
What will happen if you take apo-quetiapine 25mg after doing cristal meth?
Updated 5 days ago.
prescription refill in western australia
Hi I am prescribed quetiapine 25 mg for my anxiety I have been on them for about 8 months and have been told I will be on them for at least another year. Now the doctor who I usualy see no longer bulk bills and I have to pay the standard consultation rate, I am unemployed and in severe financial troubles and cannot afford to pay that every time I need my script, I pay full price for them also as apparently they arnt covered for me under the PBS. Is there anywhere at all I can go in to renew a script without having to see an actual doctor so I can afford to get them. I havent been able to find another doctor who bulk bills and I have just takin my last dose and today is also good friday public holiday so is there abywhere at all I can get my script? Is the hospital able to do it?. Please he
Updated 7 days ago.
White Round Pill With Y 18 And Lu On The Other
WHat is the name of the pill with LU on one side and Y18 on the other ## Hello, The white round pill imprinted LU Y18 is identified as Quetiapine fumarate (200 mg), which is an atypical antipsychotic approved for the treatment of schizophrenia, bipolar disorder and as an add-on to treat depression. You can learn more about this drug on the page for Quetiapine Details I hope this helps! ## Do it put you the sleep?
Updated 1 month ago.
   2  Subscribe to thread 244693
yellow tan round pill markings are 904 on one side an blank on other side
Found pill in medicine cabinent not sure what it is. Round yellowish tan pill with the numbers 904 an blank on other side. ## Hello, Legz! How are you? This tablet contains 100mgs of Quetiapine, the active ingredient in Seroquel, it's an atypical antipsychotic. Side effects may include nausea, dizziness, weight changes and somnolence. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 1 month ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 260861
small round white pill with the number 50 on one side raised ring edge an blank other
Found small white pill with the number 50 on one side kind of a raised ring on top side with the number, an blank on other. What is it? ## Hello, Legz! How are you? With an obscure imprint like this, it's difficult to be certain, but there is a 50mg Quetiapine tablet that matches this description. It's the active ingredient in Seroquel, which is an atypical antipsychotic. Side effects may include nausea, dizziness, weight changes and high blood pressure. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 1 month ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 260831
quetiapine side effects
Hi there my dad has just been prescribed these tablets and has been in them for a few days now and keeps having sleepless nights is there anything he can do? ## Hello, Dawn! How is your dad doing? Most of these types of medications cause problem sleeping for the first month or so, but things should improve after that, once his body has gotten used to it. Has he spoken to his doctor? They may be able to suggest what's safe for him to take to be able to get some sleep in the meantime.
Updated 2 months ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 257439
quetiapine (sleepless nights)
Hi there my dad has just been prescribed these tablets and has been in them for a few days now and keeps having sleepless nights is there anything he can do? ## Hello, Dawn! Have things gotten any better? Insomnia is actually very odd for this one, because it usually causes the opposite problem, people taking it tend to feel very somnolent and sleep a lot. Has he consulted his doctor? This is something that should be checked out. Does he take any other medications?
Updated 3 months ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 257440
Qutipin 25
Pl let me know if there are any side effects of this drug, my wife took half of 25 mg yesterday night and is feeling as if the body is turning like rubber. Do let me know what are these tablets taken for. ## Did you mean Quetiapine? And has she consulted her doctor? All medications carry the risk of side effects, even over the counter products and Quetiapine is a very potent antipsychotic medication. So yes, it may cause her to feel that way, she may also experience nausea, dizziness and extreme sedation. Learn more: ## I am 22y boy. I am taking qutipin 25 mg. On the first day after taking medicine I lie on bed after 15 minutes I feel my body is too weak. Then for 6 days I feel less energy level. But now no problem ## I have been advised quitipin sr & had been taking for last 20 day...
Updated 4 months ago.
   4  Subscribe to thread 226685
small white round pill 50 one side blank other
In response to an answer on Sat, Nov 30 '13, 12:14 PM: "Hi kap, I haven't come across any specific details linking this to Canada, but from what I could gather, a round white pill with a "50" on one side and blank on the other is listed as containing 50mgs of Quetiapine; an antipsychotic used to treat conditions such as schizophrenia and depression. For verification, the manufacturer of this particular tablet is Sun Pharma. Please post back if you happen to have any other questions or concerns regarding this match." yes I am concerned and have some more questions. I did mention there is a score on one side of the pill, I googled "Quetiapine" and found no matches to the pills in question. anything "Quetiapine" related has no score on them that I ha...
Updated 4 months ago.
small white round pill scored down middle with 50 on top half one side blank other
a small white pill, on side is scored with a 50 on one half, the other side is blank. Canada ## Hi kap, I haven't come across any specific details linking this to Canada, but from what I could gather, a round white pill with a "50" on one side and blank on the other is listed as containing 50mgs of Quetiapine; an antipsychotic used to treat conditions such as schizophrenia and depression. For verification, the manufacturer of this particular tablet is Sun Pharma. You can also learn more about this drug on the page for Quetiapine Details I hope this helps! Please post back if you happen to have any other questions or concerns regarding this match.
Updated 4 months ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 255607
orange pill n 25
I found a little orange or peachy coloured pill in my kids room. I has either an N or a Z on one side and 25 on the other. Also found another one that is darker in colour with QT on one side and a symbol like the end of an arrow on the other side ## These are both seraquel (quetiapine), an antipsychotic commonly (but very unnecessarily) prescribed for sleep. (Akin to prescribing dilaudid for a paper cut). The orange one 25mg, I'm not 100% sure the dosage of the QT stamped one, but I was on 100mg quetiapine that was yellow, with QT 100 and an arrow, just as you describe, and currently take the orange ones nightly.
Updated 5 months ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 254007
3 on one side and r the other
whitish yellow colored round pill. With an R on one side and a 3 on the other. ## Hello, Kenny! How are you? From what I can find, this tablet is listed as containing 100mgs of Quetiapine, the active ingredient in Seroquel, which is an atypical antipsychotic. Learn more Quetiapine details here. Side effects may include nausea, dizziness, dry mouth and weight changes. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 5 months ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 254742
small round pink pill scored on one side
im in canada and its a small pill with E 52 on one side and nothing on back and its kinda off orange ## Hi troy, I'm not sure if this is a Canadian drug, but based on the description provided I found a round pill marked with "E 52" to be identified as Quetiapine fumarate 25 mg. This medication has a number of different uses ranging from bi-polar disorder to anxiety, depression, or insomnia. The color is also listed as being peach (which happens to correlate with your description of it being "off orange/pink"). Manufacturer: Aurobindo Pharma Limited You can learn more about this drug on the page for Quetiapine Details Does this sound like a viable match?
Updated 5 months ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 254415
small white round pill scored on one side with 337
Found a bunch of these in a bedroom, cant find out what it is anywhere on internet ## These tablets are listed as containing 50mgs of Quetiapine, the active ingredient in Seroquel, it is an atypical antipsychotic that's used to treat conditions such as bipolar disorder, schizophrenia and major depressive disorder. Learn more Quetiapine details here. Side effects may include nausea, dizziness, drowsiness, weight changes and dry mouth. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 5 months ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 254652
small round white pill dash on one side and r other
They are small white R on one side the other side has a small line not a normal score like a dash line please tell me what they are frustrated over finding these ## Hi Julie, Based on the description provided, the closest match I'm finding is identified as Quetiapine (25mg); an antipsychotic used primarily to treat symptoms of schizophrenia. This medication is a white, round, film-coated tablet imprinted with "R" on one side and "1" on the other. However, the "1" also resembles what could be a partial score line in the center of the pill. For verification, you may be able to view a photo of it on google images under the following keywords: "round white pill R 1" I hope this helps! ## Thanks
Updated 6 months ago.
   2  Subscribe to thread 252904
peach oval long caplet 8164
What is this pill? 8164 on one side & 93 on the other ## Hi Dee, The oblong-shaped pill marked "93 8164", is identified as Quetiapine fumarate (300mgs) Manufacturer: Teva Pharmaceuticals USA Inc. NOTE: the color of this pill is listed as being yellow, as opposed to peach. However it's quite possible that the manufacturer could've changed the look of their pill. This medication is an atypical antipsychotic approved for the treatment of schizophrenia, bipolar disorder and as an add-on to treat depression. You can learn more about this drug on the page for Quetiapine Details I hope this helps!
Updated 6 months ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 252883
e 55
Round and white pill with E 55 printed on one side in black. nothing on other side wondering what this for. ## Hello, Vi! How are you? From what I've found, this tablet is listed as containing 200mgs of Quetiapine, which is an atypical antipsychotic used to treat schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. Side effects may include nausea, dizziness, sedation and increased appetite. Learn more Quetiapine details here. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 6 months ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 251570
orange pill 93 1918
I have a circular pill peach color an it has the markings 93 on one side 1918 on the other could u tell me what it might be an what it's used for ## Hi, go to Google and type in pill, the #, round, and it will pull up your pill. I have learned to use Google for just about every little question I want. Take care and best wishes... ## Hi, James! How are you? I think the numbers on that tablet mighty actually be 8161 and it contains 25mgs of Quetiapine, the active ingredient in Seroquel. Could you take another look at it and double check, please? This medication is an atypical antipsychotic that's used to treat conditions such as schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. Learn more Quetiapine details here. Side effects may include nausea, dizziness, somnolence and weight changes.
Updated 7 months ago.
   2  Subscribe to thread 251778
round white pill r on one side 2 other quetiapine
Dear everyone. Yes this pill is commonly used for the treatment of bipolar disorder as well as other antipsychotic illness such as schizophernia and mood stabaizers....I have also used it for trying to get my psyche back on track...But other than one or two post I've seen nothing written about the positive affects it can do for sleep....I've suffered from insomnia for 11 of my 30 years....As well as 300 of trazadone...Yes when put together they work wonders....But without my seroquel and the trazadone alone I was up all night....Yes I admit over ten years I have become dependent on them...While I admit I think it has to do with more with knowing I dont have the pills but who knows? But one thing I will not miss out on is my sleep..So for a pill you can take and sleep the whole nigh
Updated 8 months ago.
white circle pill with apo on one side and que 50 the other
what is thIS? circle pill with apo on one side and que 50 on other side ## This tablet contains 50mgs of Quetiapine, which is an atypical antipsychotic that's used to treat various mental health conditions. Side effects may include nausea, dizziness, weight changes and blurred vision. Learn more Quetiapine details here. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 9 months ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 248429

1  2 3 4 Next >>

Discuss Quetiapine

Discuss: Quetiapine

1) Title / Subject: *
Please use the title to feature the main keywords of your topic.

2) Message: *
Please be as detailed as possible.

3) Your Name: *

4) Email Address:

Subscribe to our Daily Health News - Top headlines emailed to you each day.