Drug Index:

Quetiapine Forums

Recently active Quetiapine forums and community discussion threads. Post your question or story about Quetiapine and connect with others who have experience with the same medications. No registration is required and your identity remains anonymous.

Page of 5  Next Page    New Thread     RSS Feed
quetiapine fumarate accord
I have been taking the generic for Seroquel 400mg, Quetiapine Fumarate, for over a year. It treats my depression, anxiety, and insomnia. Two weeks ago I received a generic made by Accord. That first night I barely slept and my insomnia didn't improve. Also, my symptoms of depression, anxiety, and poor concentration returned. I called the pharmacist but he said I had received the correct medication. I went to my Dr. because I was having a major relapse of symptoms. He suggested I try a generic manufactured by a different company. So, I did, and wouldn't you know, I slept like a baby. This recurrence of symptoms has been difficult. I work for a bank and I can't make mistakes. For the last two weeks, due to poor concentration, I have been making lots of them. I am happy that I ...
Updated 3 days ago.
8166 93
8166 on one side 93 on other ,small round ## Hello, Freefall! How are you? This tablet contains 50mgs of Quetiapine, which is an atypical antipsychotic that's used to treat various mental health issues. Side effects may include nausea, dizziness, dry mouth, somnolence and weight changes. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 5 days ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 272516
8166 93 verification
8166 on one side 93 on other ,small round,white. ## Hello, Freefall! How are you? This tablet contains 50mgs of Quetiapine, which is an atypical antipsychotic that's used to treat various mental health disorders. Side effects may include nausea, dizziness, drowsiness, sedation, somnolence, mood swings and weight changes. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 11 days ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 272517
93 9918
93 on 1 side and 9918 or 8166 a small round ,white,depending how you turn it ,the side 8166 can look like 9918 but i believe its 8166 on one side 93 on other. ## Hello, Freefall! How are you? You are correct, the marking is 93 8166. This tablet contains 50mgs of Quetiapine. which is an atypical antipsychotic that's used to treat various mental health conditions. Side effects may include nausea, dizziness, dry mouth, mood swings and weight changes. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 14 days ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 272515
Tiapine
what is tiapine 300mg and what is its indication? ## Hello, Mehdi! How are you? Tiapine contains the active ingredient Quetiapine, it is most commonly used to treat various mental health disorders. Side effects may include nausea, dizziness, headache, weight changes, mood swings and dry mouth. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 23 days ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 237170
mystery pill I found!
small round orange pill with 25 on one side and the letters sz on other side ## Hello, Shorty! How are you? This tablet is listed as containing 25mgs of Quetiapine, which is used to treat various mental health conditions. Side effects may include nausea, dizziness, headache, dry mouth, weight changes and mood swings. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 24 days ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 271617
small round orange pill with 25 on one side
I've come across a small round orange pill with 25 on one side and the letters s z on the other! ## for what purpose of these pills what you want to do in which condition you want to use these pills ## It's just one pill found in my friends Home. Just curious if it was a sleeping pill. She can't remember. ## This tablet contains 25mgs of Quetiapine, which is an atypical antipsychotic that's used to treat various mental health conditions. Side effects may include nausea, dizziness, dry mouth, mood swings and weight changes. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 24 days ago.
   3  Subscribe to thread 271612
Drug Expiration Date After Fill Quetiapine Fumarate
When will 50 mg of quetiapine fumarate expire once the prescription is filled? ## Based on my research, Quetiapine fumarate has an expected shelf life of 36 months (or 3 years). However it's come to my knowledge from a Harvard Medical School family health article, that most medications can last up to 10-15 years without expressing many signs of degradation or loss in potency. So you shouldn't have any problems using it later down the road as long as it's stored properly. You can learn more about this drug on the page for Quetiapine Details I hope this helps! ## I was given a prescription of 100 mg seroquel in 2009 i stopped taking and have 1-bottle unopened still has safety seal on it. I was recently given a new prescription of same serouel from the same pharmacy my new meds...
Updated 1 month ago.
   3  Subscribe to thread 246455
y 15 white pill lu on the back
Can you help me find out what these pills are ## Hello, Ed! How are you? This tablet contains 25mgs of Quetiapine, which is an atypical antipsychotic that's used to treat conditions such as schizophrenia, bipolar disorder and major depressive disorder when coupled with another antidepressant. Side effects may include nausea, dizziness, dry mouth, somnolence and weight changes. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 1 month ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 266293
Serez 300
what is serez 300mg for and what is the side effects , will i be able to workin 12 hour shifts ## Hello, Petoors! How are you? This contains the active ingredient Quetiapine, which is used to treat various mental health disorders. Side effects may include nausea, dizziness, somnolence, weight gain and sedation. It may cause you to fall asleep for the first few weeks, until your body adjusts to the medication. But once it does, working shouldn't be a problem. You may want to make sure to take it at night, if your doctor permits, to avoid the worst of the drowsiness happening during your working hours. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 2 months ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 267175
dosage side effect serez
Does Serez effect your menstrual cycles? ## Hello, Joann! How are you? Serez contains the active ingredient Quetiapine, which is a type of antipsychotic and yes, most of them can affect your menstrual and make it irregular. Other side effects may include nausea, dizziness, somnolence and weight changes. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 2 months ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 261532
orange pill n 25
I found a little orange or peachy coloured pill in my kids room. I has either an N or a Z on one side and 25 on the other. Also found another one that is darker in colour with QT on one side and a symbol like the end of an arrow on the other side ## These are both seraquel (quetiapine), an antipsychotic commonly (but very unnecessarily) prescribed for sleep. (Akin to prescribing dilaudid for a paper cut). The orange one 25mg, I'm not 100% sure the dosage of the QT stamped one, but I was on 100mg quetiapine that was yellow, with QT 100 and an arrow, just as you describe, and currently take the orange ones nightly. ## @Weeza, Based on my research, post #1 is right about these being Quetiapine. I can also verify that the orange one marked with N 25 is manufactured by Teva-Canada (carry...
Updated 2 months ago.
   2  Subscribe to thread 254007
round white pill r on one side 2 other quetiapine
Dear everyone. Yes this pill is commonly used for the treatment of bipolar disorder as well as other antipsychotic illness such as schizophernia and mood stabaizers....I have also used it for trying to get my psyche back on track...But other than one or two post I've seen nothing written about the positive affects it can do for sleep....I've suffered from insomnia for 11 of my 30 years....As well as 300 of trazadone...Yes when put together they work wonders....But without my seroquel and the trazadone alone I was up all night....Yes I admit over ten years I have become dependent on them...While I admit I think it has to do with more with knowing I dont have the pills but who knows? But one thing I will not miss out on is my sleep..So for a pill you can take and sleep the whole n...
Updated 3 months ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 250680
what will happen if you take apo quetiapine 25mg after doing cristal meth?
What will happen if you take apo-quetiapine 25mg after doing cristal meth?
Updated 5 months ago.
prescription refill in western australia
Hi I am prescribed quetiapine 25 mg for my anxiety I have been on them for about 8 months and have been told I will be on them for at least another year. Now the doctor who I usualy see no longer bulk bills and I have to pay the standard consultation rate, I am unemployed and in severe financial troubles and cannot afford to pay that every time I need my script, I pay full price for them also as apparently they arnt covered for me under the PBS. Is there anywhere at all I can go in to renew a script without having to see an actual doctor so I can afford to get them. I havent been able to find another doctor who bulk bills and I have just takin my last dose and today is also good friday public holiday so is there abywhere at all I can get my script? Is the hospital able to do it?. Please he
Updated 5 months ago.
White Round Pill With Y 18 And Lu On The Other
WHat is the name of the pill with LU on one side and Y18 on the other ## Hello, The white round pill imprinted LU Y18 is identified as Quetiapine fumarate (200 mg), which is an atypical antipsychotic approved for the treatment of schizophrenia, bipolar disorder and as an add-on to treat depression. You can learn more about this drug on the page for Quetiapine Details I hope this helps! ## Do it put you the sleep?
Updated 6 months ago.
   2  Subscribe to thread 244693
yellow tan round pill markings are 904 on one side an blank on other side
Found pill in medicine cabinent not sure what it is. Round yellowish tan pill with the numbers 904 an blank on other side. ## Hello, Legz! How are you? This tablet contains 100mgs of Quetiapine, the active ingredient in Seroquel, it's an atypical antipsychotic. Side effects may include nausea, dizziness, weight changes and somnolence. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 6 months ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 260861
small round white pill with the number 50 on one side raised ring edge an blank other
Found small white pill with the number 50 on one side kind of a raised ring on top side with the number, an blank on other. What is it? ## Hello, Legz! How are you? With an obscure imprint like this, it's difficult to be certain, but there is a 50mg Quetiapine tablet that matches this description. It's the active ingredient in Seroquel, which is an atypical antipsychotic. Side effects may include nausea, dizziness, weight changes and high blood pressure. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 6 months ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 260831
quetiapine side effects
Hi there my dad has just been prescribed these tablets and has been in them for a few days now and keeps having sleepless nights is there anything he can do? ## Hello, Dawn! How is your dad doing? Most of these types of medications cause problem sleeping for the first month or so, but things should improve after that, once his body has gotten used to it. Has he spoken to his doctor? They may be able to suggest what's safe for him to take to be able to get some sleep in the meantime.
Updated 7 months ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 257439
quetiapine (sleepless nights)
Hi there my dad has just been prescribed these tablets and has been in them for a few days now and keeps having sleepless nights is there anything he can do? ## Hello, Dawn! Have things gotten any better? Insomnia is actually very odd for this one, because it usually causes the opposite problem, people taking it tend to feel very somnolent and sleep a lot. Has he consulted his doctor? This is something that should be checked out. Does he take any other medications?
Updated 8 months ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 257440

1  2 3 4 5 Next >>

Discuss Quetiapine

Discuss: Quetiapine

1) Title / Subject: *
Please use the title to feature the main keywords of your topic.

2) Message: *
Please be as detailed as possible.

3) Your Name: *