Quetiapine Forums

Recently active Quetiapine forums and community discussion threads. Post your question or story about Quetiapine and connect with others who have experience with the same medications. No registration is required and your identity remains anonymous.

Popular Threads

Recently Active Discussions

Page of 5    Next Page     New Thread    RSS Feed
peach coloured pill 25 mg
It is a small round pill peach colour n on one side says 25 n the other side has an N on it n I believe it may be a time release u can peel the cover off ## Hello, Meme! How are you? This tablet is listed as containing 25mgs of Quetiapine, known in Canada as Teva-Quetiapine. It is an atypical antipsychotic that's commonly used to treat various mental health conditions. Side effects may include nausea, dizziness, headache, dry mouth, weight changes and sedation. Is there anything else I can help with? ## You are describing Seroquel. Quetiapine is the genetic name for it.
Updated 14 days ago.

8166 93 verification
8166 on one side 93 on other ,small round,white. ## Hello, Freefall! How are you? This tablet contains 50mgs of Quetiapine, which is an atypical antipsychotic that's used to treat various mental health disorders. Side effects may include nausea, dizziness, drowsiness, sedation, somnolence, mood swings and weight changes. Is there anything else I can help with? ## I want to know what a round white pill is that has Zc then a line under that then the number 81. I want to also see a picture of it to make sure it's the same one I found
Updated 24 days ago.

L U Y17 round & yellow
round yellow pill imprinted LU on 1 side and Y17 on other side ## The tablet with the Y17 LU marking contains 100mgs of Quetiapine, the active ingredient in Seroquel, which is an atypical antipsychotic that's used to treat schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. Learn more Seroquel details here. Side effects may include nausea, sedation, weight changes and somnolence. Is there anything else I can help with? ## A round yellow/orangish pill w Y17 on one side and LU on the other side is a generic form of 100mg seroquil. It is not an OxyContin, ambien, lorazepam or Valium!! Please listen to me. I'm a registered nurse and I know what I'm talking about. This is an anti-psychotic drug. Please be careful w these pills they will put you to sleep for days. ## No it didnt keep me sleeping ...
Updated 27 days ago.

pharmascience 'P' on one side, M 10 on reverse. White biconvex round pill.
I found three of these amongst a bottle of quetiapine oddly enough, and have no idea what they are. I would like to know out of sheer curiosity. I've looked far and wide and nobody else has posted about the same pill. The pharmascience P is imprinted on one side, while the other side has a score through the middle with an M on top and 10 on the bottom. ## shorts666, I'm wondering if you EVER found out what this pill was?? I came across same pill only with 15 on the bottom. I also have not been able to find "anything" about this pill.
Updated 1 month ago.

small white round pill 50 one side blank other
In response to an answer on Sat, Nov 30 '13, 12:14 PM: "Hi kap, I haven't come across any specific details linking this to Canada, but from what I could gather, a round white pill with a "50" on one side and blank on the other is listed as containing 50mgs of Quetiapine; an antipsychotic used to treat conditions such as schizophrenia and depression. For verification, the manufacturer of this particular tablet is Sun Pharma. Please post back if you happen to have any other questions or concerns regarding this match." yes I am concerned and have some more questions. I did mention there is a score on one side of the pill, I googled "Quetiapine" and found no matches to the pills in question. anything "Quetiapine" related has no score on them that I ha...
Updated 2 months ago.

Side-effects Serez
Serez 25mg was given to me for sleep at night. It has been a miracle drug for sleeping problems. Now I find that I seem to have symptoms of urinary tract infection but the diagnostics are clear. The discomfort is becoming worse as time goes on. Is it possible that the Serez has caused this ? ## Hello, Ingrid! How are you? I'm sorry about the symptoms you're having. Yes, this medication contains the active ingredient Quetiapine and it has been known to cause those issues as side effects, as reported by the FDA. You may also experience nausea, dizziness, headache, dry mouth, mood swings and weight gain. It might be best to look into trying a different medication. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 2 months ago.

tiny and thick white round pill inscript of 50 on one side
tiny and thick white round pill inscript of 50 on one side and the other side is blank. this little pill is sort of humped on each side not flat. what is this? roxi 30mg? ## Actually, a round white pill with 50 on one side that is blank on the opposite side is listed as containing 50mgs of Quetiapine; which is a antipsychotic that's used to treat conditions such as schizophrenia and depression. Manufacturer: Sun Pharmaceutical Industries It doesn't contain a narcotic of any type. You can learn more about this drug on the page for Quetiapine Details Why did you think it was Roxicodone? ## If you don't know what a roxy looks like don't find out! End of life as you know it. ## I found this in my home. It has 50 on it and is small and white. Please help me find out what is g...
Updated 2 months ago.

white pill 377
oval white pill 377 0n 1 side and 54 on other---please help me know what this is ## Hello, Miki! How are you? This tablet is manufactured by Roxane Laboratories and they list it as containing 50mgs of Quetiapine. The FDA classifies this medication as an atypical antipsychotic that's used to treat various mental health disorders. Its typical side effects may possibly include nausea, dizziness, headache, dry mouth and weight gain. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 3 months ago.

round white pill y18 on one side lu other quetiapine
What is the pill called round white pill with lu on one side and y18 on the other?? ## Hello, Kelsey! How are you? You are correct, this tablet is manufactured by Lupin Pharmaceuticals and they list it as containing 200mgs of Quetiapine, which the FDA classifies as an atypical antipsychotic. Its typical side effects may possibly include nausea, dizziness, headache, weight gain and dry mouth. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 3 months ago.

White Pill 54735 Blank Other Side
Found white pill with 54735 on one side and blank on the other side. Can anyone give me a answer? ## This tablet contains 400mgs of Quetiapine, which is an atypical antipsychotic that's most commonly used for the treatment of schizophrenia, bipolar disorder and depression. Learn more: Is there anything else I can help with? ## I took a half of 1 pill thought it was a ibuprofen and l slept longer than expected my speech was not normal fell back asleep for 5 more hours and my body still feels tired
Updated 4 months ago.

white pill 93 8163
WHITE round pill 93 8163 ## Hi donnir, A white round pill with the numbers 93 on one side and 8163 on the other is reportedly identified as a 200mg Quetiapine fumarate tablet. This medication is an atypical antipsychotic drug marketed for use in treating bipolar disorder and schizophrenia. For added verification, it's manufactured by a company called Teva Pharma and carries a National Drug Code of 00093-8163. You can also learn more about this drug on the page for Quetiapine Details I hope this helps! ## That pill 93 8163 is not addictive.. I am prescribed it to help me sleep..
Updated 4 months ago.

Can I fail a drug test for methamphetamine with prescriptions
I need to know if any of these prescriptions can cause a false positive for methamphetamine on a urine drug test or if a combination of all of these prescriptions combined can show as methamphetamine? Here is a list of the medications: Quetiapine Fumarte 100 mg, Amlodipine 10mg, Vyvanse 60 mg, Clonazepam 1mg, Fluticasone Prop 50mg, Levofloxacin 500mg, and Hydrocodone 7.5mg.
Updated 5 months ago.

round white pill 905
What is the name of a round white pill with 905 on it? No letters on it just the number 905 ## Hello, Lady! How are you? This tablet is manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical and they list it as containing 200mgs of Quetiapine. The FDA classifies this medication as an atypical antipsychotic that is used to treat various mental health conditions. Its typical side effects may possibly include nausea, dizziness, headache, dry mouth, somnolence and weight gain. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 6 months ago.

round white pill R I
This small white pill has an R on one side and an I on the other. ## Hello, Angelic! How are you? This tablet is manufactured by Dr. Reddy's Laboratories and they list it as containing 25mgs of Quetiapine. The FDA classifies this medication as an atypical antipsychotic that is commonly used to treat bipolar disorder and schizophrenia. Its typical side effects may possibly include nausea, dizziness, somnolence, dry mouth and weight gain. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 6 months ago.

pill oval lu on one side and y 20 the other
What is this oval pill with Lu on one side and y20 on the other ## Hello, Six! How are you? This tablet is manufactured by Lupin Pharmaceuticals and they list it as containing 400mgs of Quetiapine. The FDA classifies this medication as an antipsychotic that is used to treat various mental health conditions. Its typical side effects may possibly include nausea, dizziness, headache, dry mouth, mood swings and weight changes. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 8 months ago.

round peach over the counter pills
found round peach pill with 25 on one side, other side blank, it's about 0.5 cm diameter- could this be an OTC pill? ## Hello, Stacey! How are you? Actually there is a 25mg Quetiapine tablet manufactured by Accord Healthcare that matches this description. The FDA lists this medication as being used to treat schizophrenia, bipolar disorder and depression. Its typical side effects may possibly include nausea, dizziness, headache, dry mouth, mood swings and weight gain. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 9 months ago.

round peach pill Q
what kind of pill is this round peach pill Q on one side and 100 on the other side ## Hi Lennon, From what I've researched, a round peach colored pill with Q on one side and 100 on the other, is reportedly identified as a 100mg Quetiapine Fumarate tablet, used for treating bipolar disorder, depression, and schizophrenia. I found conflicting information on who the manufacturer was, however most clues I saw suggest that it's made by either Mylan or Accord Healthcare in Canada. Hope this helps!
Updated 9 months ago.

does quetiapine show false positive as amphetamine
i have a drug test in the morning and i need to know if quetapine will show false positive for amphetamines or any other drug for that matter?
Updated 10 months ago.

round white pill r on one side 2 other
I have heard that iv drug users use this? If so how would they do it ## Hello, Buggy! How are you? No, not that I'm aware of, anyway. This tablet is manufactured by Dr. Reddy's Laboratories and they list it as containing 50mgs of Quetiapine, which is most commonly used to treat schizophrenia, bipolar disorder and depression. The FDA lists the typical side effects as possibly including nausea, dizziness, dry mouth, mood swings and weight changes. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 1 year ago.

round white pill r on one side 2 other quetiapine
Dear everyone. Yes this pill is commonly used for the treatment of bipolar disorder as well as other antipsychotic illness such as schizophernia and mood stabaizers....I have also used it for trying to get my psyche back on track...But other than one or two post I've seen nothing written about the positive affects it can do for sleep....I've suffered from insomnia for 11 of my 30 years....As well as 300 of trazadone...Yes when put together they work wonders....But without my seroquel and the trazadone alone I was up all night....Yes I admit over ten years I have become dependent on them...While I admit I think it has to do with more with knowing I dont have the pills but who knows? But one thing I will not miss out on is my sleep..So for a pill you can take and sleep the whole n...
Updated 1 year ago.