Quetiapine Forums

Recently active Quetiapine forums and community discussion threads. Post your question or story about Quetiapine and connect with others who have experience with the same medications. No registration is required and your identity remains anonymous.

Popular Threads

Recently Active Discussions

Page of 6    Next Page     New Thread    RSS Feed
white oblong pill q 300 on one side
I've been given this white oblong (capule shaped? Not sure what the shape is called) pill with a scorching down the middle and one side is blank the other side has a Q & 300 imprinted on either side of the scorching. I've been told it's a sleeping aid but just wanted to verify exactly what the pill is ## I have the same problem mine is supposed to be quetiapine 300mg. My dosset box has changed the pill my old ones were white. Now they are a faded orangey colour but when I look them up it says they are malaria tablets
Updated 16 hours ago.

round white pill 260
What is this pill used for? It's a round white tablet with the number 260 on one side and blank on the other side. ## This tablet is manufactured by Ascend Laboratories and they list it as containing 200mgs of Quetiapine, which is used to treat various mental health issues. The FDA lists its typical side effects as possibly including nausea, dizziness, headache, dry mouth, mood swings, somnolence, and weight gain. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 7 days ago.

buproprion quetiapine gabapentin false positive
I am perscribed gabapentin, quetiapine, and bupropion. Could my drug screen test positive for ritalin? ## I take MS Contin ER 30 mg 2 x's a day. and Oxycodone 10/325 4x's aday as well as Neurontin 300 mg 3 x's a day. Will the Neurontin cause my urine drug screen to falsely read anything else other than what I'm taking?
Updated 9 days ago.

What medications should I be taking
I've been taking Quetiapine 25 mg for sleep and anxiety for about a week then halved the dose as it made me feel out of it the next day.. Half a tablet still helped me sleep but I still felt out of it the next day. Went back to work for two days, wasn't good being off driving to work and at work. Decided to stop taking it a few days ago. I didn't sleep. My head felt like strange pinging if that's the word for it. Felt like I lost complete control crying my eyes out, vomiting, heart beating fast, shakes... I was going to book myself into a hospital as I felt so out of control. Went and saw another doctor who gave me Alepam 15 mg which calmed me down and wants me to start on Aropax 20 mg. What should I do? Take these meds or go and book myself into a hospital and get check...
Updated 15 days ago.

luv on one side y19 white oblong tablet
Does anyone know what type of pill this is? My sister was keeping my meds and she put all my pills in one bottle, and she's taking pills away from me. ## This tablet is manufactured by Lupin Pharmaceuticals and they list it as containing 300mgs of Quetiapine, which is an atypical antipsychotic used to treat various mental health disorders. The FDA lists its typical side effects as possibly including nausea, dizziness, headache, mood swings, and weight gain. Why is she taking pills away from you?
Updated 2 months ago.

small white round pill 93 8166
Is it just for mental issues? Do people abuse it? ## Hello, Lisa! How are you? According to the databases, this tablet is listed as containing 50mgs of Quetiapine, which is an atypical antipsychotic and no, it is not commonly abused, because there would be no purpose for doing so. It doesn't cause a high or anything. Typical side effects are listed as nausea, dizziness, weight changes and sedation. Is there anything else I can help with? ## Wow the question was whatt is it ,why all the aggressive behavior be nice everyone will benefit including you lol but thanks for the imput . just so you know im a concerned aunt and im trying to be smart and be informed ,pehaps you should take a break sounds to me like you could use it just saying??
Updated 2 months ago.

L U Y17 round & yellow
round yellow pill imprinted LU on 1 side and Y17 on other side ## The tablet with the Y17 LU marking contains 100mgs of Quetiapine, the active ingredient in Seroquel, which is an atypical antipsychotic that's used to treat schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. Learn more Seroquel details here. Side effects may include nausea, sedation, weight changes and somnolence. Is there anything else I can help with? ## A round yellow/orangish pill w Y17 on one side and LU on the other side is a generic form of 100mg seroquil. It is not an OxyContin, ambien, lorazepam or Valium!! Please listen to me. I'm a registered nurse and I know what I'm talking about. This is an anti-psychotic drug. Please be careful w these pills they will put you to sleep for days. ## No it didnt keep me sleeping ...
Updated 3 months ago.

round white pill with LU on one side and Y15 on the other
Small round white pill with LU Y15. I need to know what kind of pill it is. I've had it for the longest time and don't know. ## This tablet is manufactured by Lupin Pharmaceuticals and they list it as containing 25mgs of Quetiapine, which is most commonly used to treat bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, insomnia, and other mental health disorders. The FDA lists its typical side effects as possibly including nausea, dizziness, headache, dry mouth, mood swings, and drowsiness. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 4 months ago.

white circle pill with apo on one side and que 50 the other
what is thIS? circle pill with apo on one side and que 50 on other side ## This tablet contains 50mgs of Quetiapine, which is an atypical antipsychotic that's used to treat various mental health conditions. Side effects may include nausea, dizziness, weight changes and blurred vision. Learn more Quetiapine details here. Is there anything else I can help with? ## hello perfectly white round tablet with apo over a line and 5 under the line other side of tab blank thanks for helping
Updated 4 months ago.

lu y17 can it be used to treat dymentia
Can this be used to treat dementia. My aunt has been prescribed y17 to treat the symptoms of dementia ## Hello, Quita! How are you and your aunt? Yes, the FDA does list Quetiapine as being a possible treatment for dementia. Its typical side effects may possibly include nausea, dizziness, headache, dry mouth, anxiety, mood swings, and weight changes. Is she on any other medications?
Updated 5 months ago.

Quetiapine fumarate 25 mg acc
What does the acc on quetiapine fumarate 25 mg acc mean? And is there a difference from the same thing w/ out the acc? ## Hello, Anthony! How are you? That's just an abbreviation for the manufacturer, which in this case is Accord Healthcare, so no, there is no difference, since this is a generic, it is manufactured by several different companies. Some prescriptions labels may list the manufacturer, some may not. The FDA lists its typical side effects as possibly including nausea, dizziness, headache, dry mouth, sore throat, and weight gain. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 5 months ago.

Quetiapine withdrawal? Don't even think about it!
I was prescribed 25mg Quetiapine, because I was still going down-hill with depression, and it seemed to do the trick. However, in a bid to save NHS money, my psychiatrist decided that the dose was so small (he claimed that it was almost 'homeopathic') that I should stop taking it. I did, and after one week, I was having hallucinations, and after 2 weeks I was having a major psychiatric episode, and my wife wanted to stick me in the local unit. She got my GP to put me back on it, and, after a few weeks, I was back to 'normal'. My haematologist reckons that my daily chemo for leukaemia increases the effect of Quetiapine ## Hello, Richard! How are you doing? I am very sorry about what you've been through. What chemo are you on? This information would enable me to resear...
Updated 5 months ago.

Benzos False Positive Drug Test
I have to take a urine test mix trazodone50mg quetiapine300mg & citalopram20mg what will i test possitive for ## Probably benzos. ## it wont show up as benzo,s... trazadone, citralopam and quetiapine may give false positive for opiates. thats the quetiapine that can occasionally give false opiate positives
Updated 5 months ago.

tiny and thick white round pill inscript of 50 on one side
tiny and thick white round pill inscript of 50 on one side and the other side is blank. this little pill is sort of humped on each side not flat. what is this? roxi 30mg? ## Actually, a round white pill with 50 on one side that is blank on the opposite side is listed as containing 50mgs of Quetiapine; which is a antipsychotic that's used to treat conditions such as schizophrenia and depression. Manufacturer: Sun Pharmaceutical Industries It doesn't contain a narcotic of any type. You can learn more about this drug on the page for Quetiapine Details Why did you think it was Roxicodone? ## If you don't know what a roxy looks like don't find out! End of life as you know it. ## I found this in my home. It has 50 on it and is small and white. Please help me find out what is g...
Updated 6 months ago.

white fat pill no imprint
Small thick round pill says 5O on it. Other side is plain white. Please respond! ## Hello, Tinkki Bell! How are you? This tablet is manufactured by Sun Pharmaceuticals and they list it as containing 50mgs of Quetiapine, which is used to treat various mental health conditions. The FDA lists its typical side effects as possibly including nausea, dizziness, headache, drowsiness, somnolence, and weight gain. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 6 months ago.

White Pill 54735 Blank Other Side
Found white pill with 54735 on one side and blank on the other side. Can anyone give me a answer? ## This tablet contains 400mgs of Quetiapine, which is an atypical antipsychotic that's most commonly used for the treatment of schizophrenia, bipolar disorder and depression. Learn more: Is there anything else I can help with? ## I took a half of 1 pill thought it was a ibuprofen and l slept longer than expected my speech was not normal fell back asleep for 5 more hours and my body still feels tired ## i would like to know about a white oval white pill the numbers on it are 54735 and blank on the other side
Updated 7 months ago.

small round pink pill with only one side marked with a q
I found a small round pink pill, imprinted only on one side which a Q and could possible also be O or a 0 i couldnt quite tell, does anyone know what this could be ## If that is the only marking, this is going to be very hard to narrow down. I can't find anything listed in the prescription drug databases that matches this. They usually have additional letters, numbers or a logo. Can you tell us what country it was found in? It may help us to discover what it is. ## Its a quetiapine pill...better known as seroquel which is a second generation or atypical antipsycotic medication. Usually used for scizo or bipolar but can just be used to treat insomnia. ## Do u know what mg or strength it is? ## It is a small white circular pill with a split down the middle. It has AQ on one side of th...
Updated 9 months ago.

dosage side effect serez
Does Serez effect your menstrual cycles? ## Hello, Joann! How are you? Serez contains the active ingredient Quetiapine, which is a type of antipsychotic and yes, most of them can affect your menstrual and make it irregular. Other side effects may include nausea, dizziness, somnolence and weight changes. Is there anything else I can help with? ## Does hidrasec effects menstrual cycle?
Updated 11 months ago.

round white pill 54 527
Is this a sleeping pill? It's round and white with an imprint of 54/527 ## Hello, Smokey! How are you? This tablet is manufactured by Roxane Laboratories and they list it as containing 200mgs of Quetiapine, which is an atypical antipsychotic that's used to treat various mental health issues. The FDA lists its typical side effects as possibly including nausea, dizziness, headache, dry mouth, mood changes and weight changes. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 11 months ago.

Lu On One Side Y 15 Other peach color small round pill
It's a small round peach colored pill with imprint LU on one side & Y 15 on other. Please help?? ## This tablet contains 25mgs of Quetiapine, the active ingredient in Seroquel, which is most commonly used to treat schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. Learn more Seroquel details here. Where did you find it? ## Does this help you to sleep and calm PBA outburst? ## Is it highly abusive to get a high from it
Updated 11 months ago.