Quetiapine Forums

Recently active Quetiapine forums and community discussion threads. Post your question or story about Quetiapine and connect with others who have experience with the same medications. No registration is required and your identity remains anonymous.

Popular Threads

Recently Active Discussions

Page of 6    Next Page     New Thread    RSS Feed
dosage side effect serez
Does Serez effect your menstrual cycles? ## Hello, Joann! How are you? Serez contains the active ingredient Quetiapine, which is a type of antipsychotic and yes, most of them can affect your menstrual and make it irregular. Other side effects may include nausea, dizziness, somnolence and weight changes. Is there anything else I can help with? ## Does hidrasec effects menstrual cycle?
Updated 14 days ago.

round white pill 54 527
Is this a sleeping pill? It's round and white with an imprint of 54/527 ## Hello, Smokey! How are you? This tablet is manufactured by Roxane Laboratories and they list it as containing 200mgs of Quetiapine, which is an atypical antipsychotic that's used to treat various mental health issues. The FDA lists its typical side effects as possibly including nausea, dizziness, headache, dry mouth, mood changes and weight changes. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 21 days ago.

Lu On One Side Y 15 Other peach color small round pill
It's a small round peach colored pill with imprint LU on one side & Y 15 on other. Please help?? ## This tablet contains 25mgs of Quetiapine, the active ingredient in Seroquel, which is most commonly used to treat schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. Learn more Seroquel details here. Where did you find it? ## Does this help you to sleep and calm PBA outburst? ## Is it highly abusive to get a high from it
Updated 26 days ago.

The pill lu y17
Can I take them to just gain weight ## Hello, Taytay! How are you? This tablet is manufactured by Lupin Pharmaceuticals and they list it as containing 100mgs of Quetiapine, which is an atypical antipsychotic. And no, it should not be taken just to try and gain weight, it risks causing far more serious side effects, such as facial swelling, loss of balance control, depression, tremor, speech disorders, subdural hematoma and retrograde amnesia, as reported by the FDA. Weight gain is actually a rare side effect of that doesn't effect most people that take it. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 29 days ago.

L U Y17 round & yellow
round yellow pill imprinted LU on 1 side and Y17 on other side ## The tablet with the Y17 LU marking contains 100mgs of Quetiapine, the active ingredient in Seroquel, which is an atypical antipsychotic that's used to treat schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. Learn more Seroquel details here. Side effects may include nausea, sedation, weight changes and somnolence. Is there anything else I can help with? ## A round yellow/orangish pill w Y17 on one side and LU on the other side is a generic form of 100mg seroquil. It is not an OxyContin, ambien, lorazepam or Valium!! Please listen to me. I'm a registered nurse and I know what I'm talking about. This is an anti-psychotic drug. Please be careful w these pills they will put you to sleep for days. ## No it didnt keep me sleeping ...
Updated 30 days ago.

small white round pill 50 one side blank other
In response to an answer on Sat, Nov 30 '13, 12:14 PM: "Hi kap, I haven't come across any specific details linking this to Canada, but from what I could gather, a round white pill with a "50" on one side and blank on the other is listed as containing 50mgs of Quetiapine; an antipsychotic used to treat conditions such as schizophrenia and depression. For verification, the manufacturer of this particular tablet is Sun Pharma. Please post back if you happen to have any other questions or concerns regarding this match." yes I am concerned and have some more questions. I did mention there is a score on one side of the pill, I googled "Quetiapine" and found no matches to the pills in question. anything "Quetiapine" related has no score on them that I ha...
Updated 1 month ago.

qutipin side effects symptoms
My father has been taking 25mg or 12.5 mg quitipin at bed time for last 8 months.. For last couple of weeks he has been feeling very lazy and very low in energy..:-(.. Is this due to qutipin?? Other doc asked to quit qutipin..but now he can not have a gud sleep at night..:( also headache is his all time complain..since he has started taking this medicine.. Now doc says to replace it with modalert 100 mg..does this too have side effect?? ## I'm 33 yrs old I'm easily irritated and sometimes at night I want to go out but I don't know why?my doctor gave me qtipin I only take one but I discontinue because after waking up in the morning I feel sleepy and tired One thing is I'm breastfeeding . ## All medications carry the risk of causing side effects. Cheenu, Modalert is listed...
Updated 1 month ago.

yellow pill e 53
Found pill with E and 53 under it just a score mark on back what is it ## Hello, Maria! How are you? Are the markings on a pale yellow tablet in black? If so, this tablet is manufactured by Aurobindo Pharma and they list it as containing 100mgs of Quetiapine, which is an atypical antipsychotic that's used to treat various mental heal disorders. The FDA lists its typical side effects as possibly including nausea, dizziness, headache, dry mouth, somnolence, mood swings and weight gain.
Updated 2 months ago.

Yellow 336 oval pill
Not sure what this is. Is it xanex? So.done told me it was something called syraquil ## This tablet is manufactured by by Ascend Laboratories and they list it as containing 400mgs of Quetiapine, which is a generic for Seroquel. This is an atypical antipsychotic that can be used to treat various mental health issues. The FDA lists its typical side effects as possibly including nausea, dizziness, headache, dry mouth, mood swings and weight gain. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 2 months ago.

false positive in urine test
Can quetiapine show up positive for K2 on a urine test?
Updated 2 months ago.

buproprion quetiapine gabapentin false positive
I am perscribed gabapentin, quetiapine, and bupropion. Could my drug screen test positive for ritalin?
Updated 2 months ago.

peach coloured pill 25 mg
It is a small round pill peach colour n on one side says 25 n the other side has an N on it n I believe it may be a time release u can peel the cover off ## Hello, Meme! How are you? This tablet is listed as containing 25mgs of Quetiapine, known in Canada as Teva-Quetiapine. It is an atypical antipsychotic that's commonly used to treat various mental health conditions. Side effects may include nausea, dizziness, headache, dry mouth, weight changes and sedation. Is there anything else I can help with? ## You are describing Seroquel. Quetiapine is the genetic name for it.
Updated 3 months ago.

8166 93 verification
8166 on one side 93 on other ,small round,white. ## Hello, Freefall! How are you? This tablet contains 50mgs of Quetiapine, which is an atypical antipsychotic that's used to treat various mental health disorders. Side effects may include nausea, dizziness, drowsiness, sedation, somnolence, mood swings and weight changes. Is there anything else I can help with? ## I want to know what a round white pill is that has Zc then a line under that then the number 81. I want to also see a picture of it to make sure it's the same one I found
Updated 4 months ago.

pharmascience 'P' on one side, M 10 on reverse. White biconvex round pill.
I found three of these amongst a bottle of quetiapine oddly enough, and have no idea what they are. I would like to know out of sheer curiosity. I've looked far and wide and nobody else has posted about the same pill. The pharmascience P is imprinted on one side, while the other side has a score through the middle with an M on top and 10 on the bottom. ## shorts666, I'm wondering if you EVER found out what this pill was?? I came across same pill only with 15 on the bottom. I also have not been able to find "anything" about this pill.
Updated 4 months ago.

Side-effects Serez
Serez 25mg was given to me for sleep at night. It has been a miracle drug for sleeping problems. Now I find that I seem to have symptoms of urinary tract infection but the diagnostics are clear. The discomfort is becoming worse as time goes on. Is it possible that the Serez has caused this ? ## Hello, Ingrid! How are you? I'm sorry about the symptoms you're having. Yes, this medication contains the active ingredient Quetiapine and it has been known to cause those issues as side effects, as reported by the FDA. You may also experience nausea, dizziness, headache, dry mouth, mood swings and weight gain. It might be best to look into trying a different medication. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 5 months ago.

tiny and thick white round pill inscript of 50 on one side
tiny and thick white round pill inscript of 50 on one side and the other side is blank. this little pill is sort of humped on each side not flat. what is this? roxi 30mg? ## Actually, a round white pill with 50 on one side that is blank on the opposite side is listed as containing 50mgs of Quetiapine; which is a antipsychotic that's used to treat conditions such as schizophrenia and depression. Manufacturer: Sun Pharmaceutical Industries It doesn't contain a narcotic of any type. You can learn more about this drug on the page for Quetiapine Details Why did you think it was Roxicodone? ## If you don't know what a roxy looks like don't find out! End of life as you know it. ## I found this in my home. It has 50 on it and is small and white. Please help me find out what is g...
Updated 6 months ago.

white pill 377
oval white pill 377 0n 1 side and 54 on other---please help me know what this is ## Hello, Miki! How are you? This tablet is manufactured by Roxane Laboratories and they list it as containing 50mgs of Quetiapine. The FDA classifies this medication as an atypical antipsychotic that's used to treat various mental health disorders. Its typical side effects may possibly include nausea, dizziness, headache, dry mouth and weight gain. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 6 months ago.

round white pill y18 on one side lu other quetiapine
What is the pill called round white pill with lu on one side and y18 on the other?? ## Hello, Kelsey! How are you? You are correct, this tablet is manufactured by Lupin Pharmaceuticals and they list it as containing 200mgs of Quetiapine, which the FDA classifies as an atypical antipsychotic. Its typical side effects may possibly include nausea, dizziness, headache, weight gain and dry mouth. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 7 months ago.

White Pill 54735 Blank Other Side
Found white pill with 54735 on one side and blank on the other side. Can anyone give me a answer? ## This tablet contains 400mgs of Quetiapine, which is an atypical antipsychotic that's most commonly used for the treatment of schizophrenia, bipolar disorder and depression. Learn more: Is there anything else I can help with? ## I took a half of 1 pill thought it was a ibuprofen and l slept longer than expected my speech was not normal fell back asleep for 5 more hours and my body still feels tired
Updated 7 months ago.

white pill 93 8163
WHITE round pill 93 8163 ## Hi donnir, A white round pill with the numbers 93 on one side and 8163 on the other is reportedly identified as a 200mg Quetiapine fumarate tablet. This medication is an atypical antipsychotic drug marketed for use in treating bipolar disorder and schizophrenia. For added verification, it's manufactured by a company called Teva Pharma and carries a National Drug Code of 00093-8163. You can also learn more about this drug on the page for Quetiapine Details I hope this helps! ## That pill 93 8163 is not addictive.. I am prescribed it to help me sleep..
Updated 7 months ago.