Quetiapine Forums

Recently active Quetiapine forums and community discussion threads. Post your question or story about Quetiapine and connect with others who have experience with the same medications. No registration is required and your identity remains anonymous.

Page of 5   Next Page    New Thread     RSS Feed
does quetiapine show false positive as amphetamine
i have a drug test in the morning and i need to know if quetapine will show false positive for amphetamines or any other drug for that matter?
Updated 6 days ago.

white pill 93 8163
WHITE round pill 93 8163 ## Hi donnir, A white round pill with the numbers 93 on one side and 8163 on the other is reportedly identified as a 200mg Quetiapine fumarate tablet. This medication is an atypical antipsychotic drug marketed for use in treating bipolar disorder and schizophrenia. For added verification, it's manufactured by a company called Teva Pharma and carries a National Drug Code of 00093-8163. You can also learn more about this drug on the page for Quetiapine Details I hope this helps!
Updated 26 days ago.

L U Y17 round & yellow
round yellow pill imprinted LU on 1 side and Y17 on other side ## The tablet with the Y17 LU marking contains 100mgs of Quetiapine, the active ingredient in Seroquel, which is an atypical antipsychotic that's used to treat schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. Learn more Seroquel details here. Side effects may include nausea, sedation, weight changes and somnolence. Is there anything else I can help with? ## A round yellow/orangish pill w Y17 on one side and LU on the other side is a generic form of 100mg seroquil. It is not an OxyContin, ambien, lorazepam or Valium!! Please listen to me. I'm a registered nurse and I know what I'm talking about. This is an anti-psychotic drug. Please be careful w these pills they will put you to sleep for days.
Updated 28 days ago.

round white pill r on one side 2 other
I have heard that iv drug users use this? If so how would they do it ## Hello, Buggy! How are you? No, not that I'm aware of, anyway. This tablet is manufactured by Dr. Reddy's Laboratories and they list it as containing 50mgs of Quetiapine, which is most commonly used to treat schizophrenia, bipolar disorder and depression. The FDA lists the typical side effects as possibly including nausea, dizziness, dry mouth, mood swings and weight changes. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 1 month ago.

round white pill r on one side 2 other quetiapine
Dear everyone. Yes this pill is commonly used for the treatment of bipolar disorder as well as other antipsychotic illness such as schizophernia and mood stabaizers....I have also used it for trying to get my psyche back on track...But other than one or two post I've seen nothing written about the positive affects it can do for sleep....I've suffered from insomnia for 11 of my 30 years....As well as 300 of trazadone...Yes when put together they work wonders....But without my seroquel and the trazadone alone I was up all night....Yes I admit over ten years I have become dependent on them...While I admit I think it has to do with more with knowing I dont have the pills but who knows? But one thing I will not miss out on is my sleep..So for a pill you can take and sleep the whole n...
Updated 1 month ago.

quetiapine/ feeling drunk
Just started 100 mg I felt like I was drunk I don't like this feeling will it go away ## Hello, Crashette! How are you doing? I'm very sorry about the problem that you're having. The FDA does list dizziness and drowsiness as being possible side effects of Quetiapine, along with weight changes, mood swings and dry mouth. However, it should only last about 3 to 4 weeks, it should taper off in severity, as your body gets used to the medication and then go away entirely by around 4 to 5 weeks. Are there any other questions or concerns?
Updated 2 months ago.

pharmascience 'P' on one side, M 10 on reverse. White biconvex round pill.
I found three of these amongst a bottle of quetiapine oddly enough, and have no idea what they are. I would like to know out of sheer curiosity. I've looked far and wide and nobody else has posted about the same pill. The pharmascience P is imprinted on one side, while the other side has a score through the middle with an M on top and 10 on the bottom.
Updated 3 months ago.

small white round pill 93 8166
Is it just for mental issues? Do people abuse it? ## Hello, Lisa! How are you? According to the databases, this tablet is listed as containing 50mgs of Quetiapine, which is an atypical antipsychotic and no, it is not commonly abused, because there would be no purpose for doing so. It doesn't cause a high or anything. Typical side effects are listed as nausea, dizziness, weight changes and sedation. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 3 months ago.

Quetiapine shelf-life
I have recently been prescribed quetapine for sleeplessness-- 50 mg per night. It is functioning perfectly. I get 8 hours of sleep and don't wake up feeling drugged. My wife has approximately 100 pills (200mg) which are from an outdated prescription ("discard after 5/11"). What is the shelf life of quetiapine? Besides the possible diminished potency of 1/4 of 200mg per night, are there any other issues with my usage? I have used that dosage (1/4 of her old 200mg pills) a couple of times and experience no difference in effect. Anything wrong with continuing? ## Hello, Barry! How are you? From what I've been able to find via the FDA, this isn't one that gets dangerous once it's expired, but it does start to lose potency. Thus, it would really be best to just dispos...
Updated 3 months ago.

white 300 c
I found two white oblong cap lets with 300 C imprinted. Nothing on the back. Could you help me identify what they are. ## Hi Shroom, Would you describe the C as being a logo of some sort, or just a normal looking capitol C? As of yet, the closest match I'm seeing on the internet is a white oblong pill with "300" on one side and blank on the other. But no sign of the letter "C" next to it. This particular tablet contains 300mgs of Quetiapine Fumarate; marketed for its use in treating schizophrenia, bi-polar disorder, & depression. Also, depending on where you found them, they could potentially be something that originated from another country outside of the US. Reason I say this is because it is usually fairly easy to identify US-based pharmaceutical meds. And to ...
Updated 3 months ago.

Round White Pill with 50 on one side and blank on the other side. I would like to know what this pill is?
Round White Pill with 50 on one side and blank on the other side. This pill is small round and white. It has 50 marked on one side and the other side is completly blank. The pill is all white and completly round. ## A white round pill imprinted "50" on one side and blank on the other side is identified as Quetiapine fumarate (50 mg); which is an antipsychotic drug, used to treat the symptoms of schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, depression, insomnia, and more. Learn More: Quetiapine Details I hope this helps! ## FOUND ROUND WHITE PILL 50 ON ONE SIDE BLANK ON THE OTHER WHAT IS IT?
Updated 4 months ago.

peach coloured pill 25 mg
It is a small round pill peach colour n on one side says 25 n the other side has an N on it n I believe it may be a time release u can peel the cover off ## Hello, Meme! How are you? This tablet is listed as containing 25mgs of Quetiapine, known in Canada as Teva-Quetiapine. It is an atypical antipsychotic that's commonly used to treat various mental health conditions. Side effects may include nausea, dizziness, headache, dry mouth, weight changes and sedation. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 4 months ago.

quetiapine fumarate accord
I have been taking the generic for Seroquel 400mg, Quetiapine Fumarate, for over a year. It treats my depression, anxiety, and insomnia. Two weeks ago I received a generic made by Accord. That first night I barely slept and my insomnia didn't improve. Also, my symptoms of depression, anxiety, and poor concentration returned. I called the pharmacist but he said I had received the correct medication. I went to my Dr. because I was having a major relapse of symptoms. He suggested I try a generic manufactured by a different company. So, I did, and wouldn't you know, I slept like a baby. This recurrence of symptoms has been difficult. I work for a bank and I can't make mistakes. For the last two weeks, due to poor concentration, I have been making lots of them. I am happy that I ...
Updated 5 months ago.

8166 93
8166 on one side 93 on other ,small round ## Hello, Freefall! How are you? This tablet contains 50mgs of Quetiapine, which is an atypical antipsychotic that's used to treat various mental health issues. Side effects may include nausea, dizziness, dry mouth, somnolence and weight changes. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 6 months ago.

8166 93 verification
8166 on one side 93 on other ,small round,white. ## Hello, Freefall! How are you? This tablet contains 50mgs of Quetiapine, which is an atypical antipsychotic that's used to treat various mental health disorders. Side effects may include nausea, dizziness, drowsiness, sedation, somnolence, mood swings and weight changes. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 6 months ago.

93 9918
93 on 1 side and 9918 or 8166 a small round ,white,depending how you turn it ,the side 8166 can look like 9918 but i believe its 8166 on one side 93 on other. ## Hello, Freefall! How are you? You are correct, the marking is 93 8166. This tablet contains 50mgs of Quetiapine. which is an atypical antipsychotic that's used to treat various mental health conditions. Side effects may include nausea, dizziness, dry mouth, mood swings and weight changes. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 6 months ago.

Tiapine
what is tiapine 300mg and what is its indication? ## Hello, Mehdi! How are you? Tiapine contains the active ingredient Quetiapine, it is most commonly used to treat various mental health disorders. Side effects may include nausea, dizziness, headache, weight changes, mood swings and dry mouth. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 6 months ago.

mystery pill I found!
small round orange pill with 25 on one side and the letters sz on other side ## Hello, Shorty! How are you? This tablet is listed as containing 25mgs of Quetiapine, which is used to treat various mental health conditions. Side effects may include nausea, dizziness, headache, dry mouth, weight changes and mood swings. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 6 months ago.

small round orange pill with 25 on one side
I've come across a small round orange pill with 25 on one side and the letters s z on the other! ## for what purpose of these pills what you want to do in which condition you want to use these pills ## It's just one pill found in my friends Home. Just curious if it was a sleeping pill. She can't remember. ## This tablet contains 25mgs of Quetiapine, which is an atypical antipsychotic that's used to treat various mental health conditions. Side effects may include nausea, dizziness, dry mouth, mood swings and weight changes. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 6 months ago.

Drug Expiration Date After Fill Quetiapine Fumarate
When will 50 mg of quetiapine fumarate expire once the prescription is filled? ## Based on my research, Quetiapine fumarate has an expected shelf life of 36 months (or 3 years). However it's come to my knowledge from a Harvard Medical School family health article, that most medications can last up to 10-15 years without expressing many signs of degradation or loss in potency. So you shouldn't have any problems using it later down the road as long as it's stored properly. You can learn more about this drug on the page for Quetiapine Details I hope this helps! ## I was given a prescription of 100 mg seroquel in 2009 i stopped taking and have 1-bottle unopened still has safety seal on it. I was recently given a new prescription of same serouel from the same pharmacy my new meds...
Updated 7 months ago.