Nausea & Vomiting Forums

Recently active Nausea & Vomiting forums and community discussion threads. Post your question or story about Nausea & Vomiting and connect with others who have experience with the same medications. No registration is required and your identity remains anonymous.

Popular Threads

Recently Active Discussions

Page of 121    Next Page     New Thread    RSS Feed
loose motion syrup for 2 year baby
My baby 2 year old baby suffering from motion. N too much of smelling in his motions. ## for loose motion & vomiting of 2 years child ## Mam my baby is18 months baby he was suffring form loose motion last 3day the stool waslike water what medicine illgive ## My 27th month son, He suffering from motion for 3 to 4 times a day & stomach pain. ## my son having loose motion 3 days already he's 1year 10month ## Ma'am my 7 months daughter is suffering form cold with cough; loosemotion 3-4/day from last 2-3 days.. plz suggest the medicine. . ## Loose motion of my 3 years old child..which complated 6 times from morning..
Updated 4 hours ago.

lady pills- feel dizziness
im starting to take lady for 6 days now, but i notice i feel dizziness and headaches, can i stop taking pills and find new one? ## Those can be normal side effects of this medication, along with nausea, irritability, weight changes, and PMS-like symtpoms. Have you consulted your doctor? Has anything changed?
Updated 9 hours ago.

Memory plus gold- confusion
My son underwent two major operations. He has difficulty remembering his past lessons in school. I am planning to buy memo plus gold and give a try on this for him. But there is fear on me after reading all the side effects. All same side effects to takers of this supplement. Oh boy! I am on the stage of confusion. I don't want to gamble with the health of my son. ## It is just a nutritional supplement. The NIH lists its typical side effects as possibly including nausea, and diarrhea. What are you concerned about? What surgeries has he had? Is he on any other medications?
Updated 10 hours ago.

Micropil plus taken hours late
Im using micropil plus, yesterday I haf an unprotected intercourse and taken the pill two hours late. Cant find any related article, I just want to ask if it still effective or if I can get pregnant. ## If you only took it 2 hours late, you should be fine. It usually takes much longer than that to create of risk of pregnancy. The NIH lists the typical side effects as possibly including, nausea, dizziness, headache, spotting, irritability, and PMS-like symptoms. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 10 hours ago.

i want to know the indications of methecobalmin drug and use
in what symptoms a doctor prescribe the methecobalmin to the patient ## This is a nutritional supplement, it is usually used to treat, or prevent a deficiency in this vital nutrient. The NIH warns that this supplement might cause nausea, in some people, due to its potency. Are you on any other medications?
Updated 10 hours ago.

diclo neurobion used for what painback pain
There is mild lumbar spine degenerative disease manifesting by a small hard bar formation along the end plate edges.and im taking diclo neorobion.is it good ?im taking for almost 2montns but the pain still remain.should I continue taking it? ## What has your doctor recommended? if this medication isn't helping, you may need more testing to see what's causing the pain. The NIH lists its typical side effects as possibly including nausea, dizziness, headache, increased risk of bleeding, and stomach irritaion.
Updated 10 hours ago.

Taking Rozevel while taking liquor
Very often I have some liquor. So Pls let me know whether there is any interaction between Rozavel and alcohol which gives bad effect or any harm to my health. Do I want to refrain from taking Rozavel when I take liquor. ## Combining them both could cause some issues, such as more severe nausea, dizziness, and drowsiness. However, it would be best to skip the alcohol, rather than the medication your doctor has instructed you to take. How long have you been taking it?
Updated 10 hours ago.

Cipramil(Citaprolam)
Dear Pharmacist, I am a 41-year-old lady. I have been on Cipramil(Citaprolam) 40 mg for 3 months. It has been very effective for my symptoms. However, I have gained weight during this period, about 7 kilograms. I also feel that my appetite increased. Is it possible that these symptoms could be caused by Cipramil? The medication has affected also my libido. Is this effect transient? This has been very problematic for my relationship. I have been wondering what to do, whether I should discontinue or change the medication? ## Yes, those can be normal side effects of this medication, according to the NIH, you may also experience nausea, dizziness, headache, and irritability. Are you on any other medications?
Updated 10 hours ago.

micropil user
hi. i been using micropill for 2 months. on mi first month off the pill. i only had 2 dayd light spotting. and now. on my 2nd month 3days light spotting. please answer if this is normal? thank u. bsdlyneeded an answer. ## That can be normal side effects, when you are taking an oral contraceptives. The NIH lists the other side effects as possibly including nausea, dizziness, headache, irritability, and PMS-like symptoms. Has there been any change?
Updated 11 hours ago.

Sangobion Fa and calcium together
Is it okay if I take Sangobion Fa and another calcium supplement at the same time? My OB prescribed it but I was wondering if it was an effective combination? I am 6 months pregnant :) ## You should take the medications as prescribed by your doctor. The NIH lists the typical side effects as possibly including nausea, headache, and constipation. Are you on any other medications?
Updated 11 hours ago.

appebon 500 syrup
How long should a 1.3 yrs old baby take appebon 500. She was prescribed 2.5 ml daily. ## She should take it as long as her doctor deems it appropriate. Is she experiencing side effects from it? The NIH warns that it may cause nausea, and diarrhea, in some people that take it.
Updated 11 hours ago.

I used deltacortril 5 mg day
but after 6 weeks reduced to 5 mg after 1 day, for few days it was ok but now I am having pain in my shoulder- I am back where I started. I am afraid that if I keep on using this for a long time I may damage my kidneys ( so far I have taken 200 tablets) if someone has advice for me ? ## Doctor advised to use Deltacortril 5 mg/ day--I used this for 2 months I was perfect ,but in view it may damage my kidney I reduced 5 mg / 2 days. But I get a little pain in my shoulders + my arms , I am trying to accept this little pain in order to protect my kidney . ## I am now taking one tab of 5 mg/2 days so far its ok . planning to reduce further one tab after 3 days --see what happens . ## now i am using one tab. of deltacordril after every 2 days --it is working ok so far . ## This is a steroid c...
Updated 11 hours ago.

galvus met 50 850 during meals or after
should I use galvus met 50 850 during or after meals thanks ## Generally, it should be taken just before meals, unless instructed other wise. The NIH lists its typical side effects as possibly including nausea, dizziness, headache, flatulence, diarrhea, and hypoglycemia. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 11 hours ago.

fluoxet 20mg what are they for
I m taking fuoxet 20mg for a week now.l feel tired and my back hurt.will this fade away? ## Yes, such side effects are usually transient and tend to go away, once your body gets used to a medication, but that may take about 4 to 5 weeks. The NIH lists other side effects as possibly including nausea, dizziness, headache, and dry mouth. How are you doing, now? Has there been any change?
Updated 11 hours ago.

gemer 2gemer 1 is ok for me with high level of blood sugar
gemer 2 and gemer 1 is ok for me with high blood sugar fasting 14 ## These medications are used to help lower blood sugar levels. Has your doctor instructed you to take them? The NIH lists the typical side effects as possibly including nausea, dizziness, headache, flatulence, and diarrhea.
Updated 11 hours ago.

glyciphage sr 1gm or gylciphage G1
I used to take glyciphage G1 but after getting my gallbladder removed the hospital doctors prescribed me glyciphage sr 1gm. This new tablet is coming out with my stool... What should I do? ## Hello, Anu! How are you? Since this new medication is time released, that is normal. The medication is released and used by your body, and just the outer shell is expelled in your waste. The NIH lists its typical side effects as possibly including nausea, dizziness, headache, stomach pain, flatulence, and diarrhea. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 12 hours ago.

Memo plus Gold capsule
I take this capsule and I was thinking that the heaviness on my head was just a normal thing since I am a new user but then it worsened. I reached to the point that I really wanted to bump my head on the wall just to ease the pain. Please advise. ## No, that is not normal, since this is just a nutritional supplement. The NIH lists its typical side effects as possibly including nausea, and diarrhea. Are you on any other medications? Have you consulted your doctor?
Updated 12 hours ago.

Tablet To Avoid Pregnancy After 1 Month
Hi am pallavi I hv unsafe sex with my Husband now I want to stop my pregnancy due to our present situation. only once we have participate the unprotected sex. we dont know i am conceive or not. but some tension will be created in my mind plz help me. ## Do a pregnancy test NOW, so you will not worry. If positive, you will have to terminate if you can't have a baby now. ## hiee... i am from indore (mp),India.. me and my gf had unprotected sex on 14th feb,2014 though i didnt released seamen just rested in her vagina for a while n removed,still she not having her periods,her usual dates wer 26-28 and now its 3,we both are so much tensed pls suggest me what to do and any pills available in india to stop pregnancy at early stage... ## hiee... i am sonu from ,jamshedpur India.. me and my ...
Updated 20 hours ago.

Should eritel 40 be continued lifelong
I am 54 years old.My bp suddenly rose to 170/84 and I was prescribed Eritel 40 for a month.I have heard that bp tablets once started should not be discontinued. Is it true.Please advice. ## You should take it as long as your doctor instructs you to do so. The NIH lists the typical side effects as possibly including nausea, dizziness, headache, increased urination, and hypotension. However, some people are able to control their blood pressure naturally, via diet and exercise, and, if that is the case, their doctor can help them taper off of such medications. Are you on any other medications?
Updated 1 day ago.

tellzy ch 80 side effect
The doctor advised my mother to take repace 100 mg daily at 9 in the morning. My mother whose age is now 66 years, her b.p at present is 140/90 which was previously 140/85 before taking repace 100. Now the doctor suggests that she takes telzy ch 80 mg. Please give some advice regrading taking tellzych 80. ## She should take the medication as instructed by her doctor. The NIH lists the typical side effects as possibly including nausea, dizziness, headache, increased urination, and hypotension. Has there been any change? How are her blood pressure levels, now? Is she on any other medications?
Updated 1 day ago.