Nausea & Vomiting Forums

Recently active Nausea & Vomiting forums and community discussion threads. Post your question or story about Nausea & Vomiting and connect with others who have experience with the same medications. No registration is required and your identity remains anonymous.

Popular Threads

Recently Active Discussions

Page of 131    Next Page     New Thread    RSS Feed
zosert 25 side effects
Hi, I am asking this question for another person. He is taking zosert 25 for about 3 years. This past week a doc told him that continuous usage of this drug may lead to shivering or shaking. Is it true? Is this a side effect of this tablet? ## Yes, it has been known to cause tremors in some people that take it, other side effects are listed as possibly including nausea, dizziness, headache, dry mouth, anxiety, and weight gain, according to the NIH. Has he been experiencing such a problem? Is he on any other medications? ## i am using zosort 25 tablet for past 4 months....is there any side effects to other parts in our body. and often getting bitterness in mouth is this due to intake of this tab
Updated 13 hours ago.

what is betamox used to treat
I have a pimple near my rectum that's painful. Will betamox treat it? ## Hello, Talent! How are you? The U.S. FDA classifies this medication as an antibiotic, so it is only effective at treating or preventing bacterial infections. Its typical side effects may possibly include nausea, dizziness, headache, non-allergic skin rash and diarrhea. How long have you had the pimple? Is it possible that it's a hemorrhoid? Have you consulted your doctor? Are you on any other medications? ## You have a pilonidal cyst, it needs to be surgically removed and then go on the antibiotics
Updated 16 hours ago.

it is a little white round pill with a split on one side no.10 the other side has this number4096 and a symbol that looks like L7
i found my medications got spilled and i can't i d this medication. thank you ## The imprint 10 Z 4096 is identified as a 10mg Baclofen pill. This medication is a skeletal muscle relaxant used primarily for treating muscle spasms but also has a number of other applications. ## Dove is correct, the markings on it are actually intended to be 10 Z4096. The FDA lists its typical side effects as possibly including nausea, dizziness, headache, and dry mouth. Is there anything I can help with?
Updated 1 day ago.

cyproheptad what are the side effects
small white pill with the wording par 043 on it ## what is cyproheptad used for its a small white pill with a splint line in the middle and on the other side it has cyp ## The FDA lists its typical side effects as possibly including nausea, dizziness, drowsiness, dry mouth, and weight gain. Donna, are there any other markings on it?
Updated 1 day ago.

Lutrexin
to prevent miscarraige ## i was given this drug between nov 1963andmarch 1964 for premature labor the doctor had told me after my son was born he could be sterile. my son has not been able to have children. he has been married twice and no childred from either marriage. could this drug be responsible he is now 46 years old. ## i am a female, and was born in 1958. my mother was given this drug after 3 premature births. i was successful at getting pregnant and carring my son= now 29 yrs old to full term. ## My kids had kids and were extremely intelligent graduates at 15 with scholarships put ahead three grades very successful and high strung adults no illness grrwat grandkids ## Yes, this medication is commonly used to stop early contractions and prevent preterm labor. The FDA lists the t...
Updated 1 day ago.

Pill To Get My Periods Immediately
hmm actually i participated in sex with my husband using condoms last month...and my last period date is 10-may..till now i didn't get periods..i wann to get periods urgently please help me.......... ## Have you done a pregnancy test? The first thing you need to do is determine why you're late getting your menstrual cycle, then you can find a proper solution. Learn more menstruation information here. Have you consulted a doctor? Have you had any other symptoms, such as breast tenderness, or nausea? ## please help me to get my period immediately within 2 days i have function i enjoy freely .my age is 33yr old i m marrried but now a days i dont have sex .............. ## I was having the same problem, I used some yeast infection cream & I sarted my period in 2 days. If that do...
Updated 2 days ago in DT.

trigestrel 4me
Hi I have been on Trigestel for 2 months and no periods...what should I do? ## Hi I have been on tri gestrel for 2 months now not see my period is it normal ## Some women do not have periods, when taking hormonal contraceptives and it is nothing to worry about, as long as you haven't missed any doses. Other side effects, according to the FDA may include nausea, dizziness, headache, and irregular bleeding. How are you both doing, now? Has there been any change?
Updated 2 days ago.

diane 35 pills no menstruation
Hi it's my first time taking Diane 35 pills. I already finished the 21day tablets and now is my 4th day of tablet free but still didn't get my period. I didn't skip any tablet but sometimes I'm taking the tablets late by 1 or 2hrs. Is there any possibility that I'm pregnant? And if this is just a side effect, should I start taking another pack after finishing the 7day rest even i didn't get my period yet or should I wait for my period to come and finish before starting a new diane pack? Hoping for some clarified answers. Thank you. ## If you didn't miss any tablets, then there isn't much of a risk of pregnancy, according to the NIH and you should continue taking them as instructed. According to the side effects listed by the NIH, some women do not have pe...
Updated 3 days ago.

bromazepam 3mg overdose
Hey, my sister has taken 10 pills of 3mg bromazepam containing pill Relaxin. I'm extremely worried because by thr time I came to know she had gone to sleep so I couldn't force her to vomit. I can't tell anyone at home neither can I take her to the hospital. Please tell me the side effects of this overdose.,.I just want to know that she's going to be fine :( ## Hello, Araiz! What happened? Is she okay? I'm sorry, but when someone takes that many benzodiazepines, at once, no one is going to be able to just tell you that she's going to be okay. It could put her life in danger and emergency medical help should be sought immediately. I know it's hard to tell your family, but it is necessary, when someone's life may be in danger. Learn more Bromazepam details h...
Updated 3 days ago in Glucose.

cymgen 60 side effects and living
Have been on cymgen for nearly 7 years now. It has worked but now the side effects are getting to be too much. Muscle stiffness, constant headache and I can't go a single day without them, it's the worst feeling ever. I have been a drug addict for 15 years and not even opioid withdrawals are as bad as cymgen withdrawals. I have tried to cut down to 30 mg but couldn't bare the withdrawals. Now I am on 60 mg and its seems to not work as good as it use to. Somedays I really can't get up. I am always so stiff in my neck. I also get heart palpitations, bad blood circulation and I feel withdrawn from everything around me. I don't feel any emotion. This is now enough. I want to stop taking this med. This is not a life I promise you that. ## Hello, Andre! How are you? When d...
Updated 3 days ago.

side effects from taking Althea Pills
i stopped using Althea on my second pack becoz i can't bear anymore the constant hunger pangs, terrible dizziness, vomiting. And it made my body gained weight fast! It made my boobs much bigger too. Not really worth it, made wary to take other pills tbh. The side effects that i endured esp the dizziness are unbearable. Hopefully new users won't have the same problems i encountered. I am not recommening this pill though.
Updated 4 days ago.

shelf life-Jevity
How many years past the expiration date would if be safe to use Jevity for nutrition. If it was stored in a non-climate controlled environement would this adversely affect it? ## Can you drink outdated jevity ,if so what happens to it. ## Generally, it is best to avoid outdated liquids, because as the FDA warns, they may turn sour/go bad, and could make you sick if you use them, this goes for both supplements, and medications. Thus, drinking it could cause nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. Thus, it would be best to dispose of it and obtain a new supply. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 5 days ago.

How To Prevent Pregnancy After 14 Days
i have had sex with my g,f but i pulled out although it was past 14 days which she was obvulating i know the chances are narrow but is there some pill she can take to prevent her from getting fully pregnate ## If it's within 5 days of having unprotected sex, she can use the morning after pill that is available, without a prescription, from most pharmacies. The sooner it is taken, the higher the chance of its being effective. Are there any other questions or comments? ## What drugs do I take after unprotective sex of a week ple I ned ur help ## I had a unprotected sex with my girlfriend on 14th feb 2013, around 2pm. She took the unwanted72 pill after 71 hour of having unprotected sex. Her average period timing is around date 20-25feb, today its 27th feb still she didn't get her p...
Updated 5 days ago in Plan B.

Stomach pain with nausea and vomiting t
Hello friends! I am suffering from stomach pain directly in the stomach area in between ribs/breasts. I have nausea and vomiting now for over 1 week. I went to the ER and they did an ultrasound plus a CT Scan with contrast and everything came back normal. Needless to say I was sent home in the same excruciating pain that I went in with. My doctor is not calling me back. I have tried every herbal tea plus antacids. Nothing will give me relief of this pain and according to my test results performed in the hospital, they don't see anything wrong. I am scared and need help and or any ideas? Thank you!
Updated 5 days ago.

Prevent N Tablet Side Effects
what are the effects of PREVENT-N? ## Prevent-N contains the active ingredient Norethisterone, which is a type of hormone that is used to prevent pregnancy and treat other menstrual related problems in women. Learn more PRevent-N details here. Side effects may include: nausea, headache, weight changes and fluid retention. Are there any other questions or comments? ## I have missed my period hence i visited doctor and she asked me to use prevent n tablets for 3 days along with ovaforce tablet one for the day. But till now there is no leakage of period. Would like to know how much time it takes to leak after taking this prevent n pill ## I have missed my periods, after consulting doctor she said my pregnancy is negative and suggested to take use prevent-N tablet, I took tablets daily 3tim...
Updated 5 days ago.

supranutrol ob
what are the specifics of supranutrol ob? are there any side effects? ## From what I can find it is a multivitamin supplement used by women who wish to become or are pregnant, to make sure they get enough vital nutrients. That said, as such, the side effect profiles are not actually studied for supplements. The only known thing is that they sometimes cause some nausea. Do you have any other questions? ## Pwede po ba ang supranutrol OB sa breastfeeding mom?
Updated 5 days ago.

norethisterone pill
white ## I miss my period for 6 days this medicine is right or not lozenges suggest me ## My period got 10 days delay , can I take norethisterone medicine ? ## This is a hormonal supplement that is used to treat various types of hormonal issues, such as irregular periods, spotting between periods, irritability, and irregular bleeding, among others, according the NIH reports. It is listed as possibly causing side effects, such as nausea, dizziness, headache, irritability, and PMS-like symptoms. Has there been any change regarding the periods you ladies reported as being late? Are you on any other medications?
Updated 5 days ago.

danzen or serrapeptase
I heard about this on the radio. My husband has a continuous buildup of mucus in his lungs. The advertisement on the radio spoke about using the drug for lung problems. Doctors cannot tell us why he builds up so much fluid in his lungs. Would this drug work for him? ## Definitely serrapeptase nothing else ## I am using DALZEN for my fully congested left nasal prob.. sinusitis... I lost my sense of smell since nov 2015 already... l was prescribed to take this 1x day 1 hr before any meal time or 2 hrs after any meal time. Bought it from Dr. Binoya's clinic.. Carcar, Cebu. ## Has the medication been helping? The NIH lists the typical side effects as possibly including nausea, dizziness, headache, dry mouth, dry throat, and expectoration. Jane, are you on any other medications? Have you...
Updated 5 days ago.

Can i skip the red pills of Oralcon Contraceptives?
If I'm still using the white pill at the end of the week then i must start red but what can I do if don't want to menstruate at all? ## Hi i recently started oralcon pills and finished the white line and on the red line can i skip it i dont want to get my period just yet. ## If your doctor approves, you can skip the period week of pills, and just move on to a new pack of active tablets. Many women do so, when it would be inconvenient to have a period, such as if they are getting married, going on vacation, or etc. But there are no guarantees that it will work. The FDA lists the typical side effects as possibly including nausea, dizziness, headache, irritability, weight changes, and PMS-like symptoms. Are there any other questions?
Updated 5 days ago.

what is lodium
how to use lodium ## what is lodium use for becouse i saw my girl friend taking it. ## what is loduim use for becouse i saw my girl friend taking it. ## From what I've been able to find this medication is used to treat, or prevent diarrhea/loose motions. The NIH lists its typical side effects as possibly including nausea, dizziness, headache, and constipation. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 5 days ago.

Discuss Nausea & Vomiting

Discuss: Nausea & Vomiting

5) Text Verification: *

TRUSTe

Note: All times displayed are GMT - 7.

This information has been independently compiled and is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice from a qualified healthcare professional; nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. For more details please see the Medical Disclaimer. Site content is Copyright © 2005-2017 MedsChat.com and is protected under U.S. and International Copyright laws. All Rights Reserved. This page was last updated on 25 September 2017.

We are committed to your privacy.

Copyright © 2005-2017 All Rights Reserved. MedsChat® and The People's Medicine Community® are registered trademarks of Limelight Innovations L.L.C.