Long Time Sex Tablet Name (Thread 239609)

BIRBAL RAM Says:

Main sex ek ghanta tak karne ke liye tablet or oint ment chahta hoon.please help me. Mera age 27 year new shaadi hua hai. 2 year hua hai.

sudiptadey Says:

Main long time sex karne ke liye tablet or oint ment chahta hoon.please help me. Mera age 27 year new shaadi hua hai. 1 year hua hai.

rafiqu bhai Says:

krishna Says:

mera sparm kuch hi second me nikal jata hai jisse wife santust nahi ho pati meri umar 24 saal hai solution bataye

nbk Says:

mera sparm kuch hi second me nikal jata hai jisse wife santust nahi ho pati meri umar 34 saal hai solution bataye aur main chahata hoon ki mian mere wife ko santusta karu kumsekum 15 minute

zeshan Says:

sir my name is zeshan and i am 27 year old mari shadi ko 6mah ho chukay hain. mara masla yah ha kay main jab bi apni wife k kareeb jata hun sex ka liya to wife k sath tuch hotay hi farigh ho jata hun plz koi achi madicin batain ta ka main apna yah masla door kar sakoun plz...

soyab Says:

I am also finishing in 1minit. I also want long time plz help

kabir Says:

main apne bibi ke sath sex kaar ta huin to nikal ata hai touch kaar ne se pehele nikal jata hai plz kuch long time sex ke liye tablet hoto batayie

aamir Says:

hello sir main zeada time sex karne ke liye teblets chahta hon jis say zeada time sex ho sake plzzzz koi teblets bataen shukria bye

rahul Says:

i m mr rahul ranjan from new delhi...bhai mera sex duration bahut lamba hi ..agar kisi ki wife santust ni ho ri ho
to plz plz contact me............

Imran Says:

Sir i am 47 years old and my sex time is only 1 to 2 minutes and i like it to b hard for long time and also sex for long time i mean sperms cum after long time so plz can u give me name of a medicine.Thanks

Narayan Chakraborty Says:

Sir i am 36years old and my sex time is only 1 to 2 minutes and i like it to b hard for long time and also sex for long time i mean sperms cum after long time so plz can u give me name of a medicine.Thanks

osama Says:

mera 2-3 minat me gir jata hai or hum chahte hai k 1kam se kam 30 minat karo pl koi upaye bataye

Dulal Mandal Says:

pus hone se pahale nikal jata hai mai chatahu ki 25-30 minet tak karna chata hu, uskelia konsa tablet lena parega mujhe bataiya mai bahut sarminda hu apni wife ki samne

Arun Says:

Sir i am 31years old and my sex time is only 1 to 2 minutes and i like it to b hard for long time and also sex for long time i mean sperms cum after long time so plz can u give me name of a medicine.Thanks

Santosh Says:

I am also finishing in 1minit. I also want long time plz help
Aur Mera Lamba bahut kam hai isi liye konsa medicine lena hai to pls batao.

Rawalram c. Says:

Dear Sir or Madam
hi I am rawalram from pune India
mera Probem ye hai ki mera spram kuch second me nikal jata hai me long time sex karana chahata hua to pls eska medicine bataye pls mera wife khush nahi hai pls tell me medicine's name

Kuddus Mandal Says:

Dear Sir or Madam
hi I am kuddus mandal from delhi India

jai Says:

sir mera sparm kuch hi second me nikal jata hai jisse wife santust nahi ho pati meri umar 24 saal hai. aap mujhe asi tablet bataye ki jise mera sex time 25-30 minet tak ho jaye?koi solution bataye?

chandan Says:

mera 1-2 minit me sporme down ho jata hai magar mai chahta hu ki mai 50-60 minit samay chahihye to kya karna chahiye pls mujhe batayen...

samir Khan Says:

Sir mai samir hu navi mumbai se 21saal Ka hu shadi shuda hu mera sperm 1min me hi bahar aajata hai jis se meri biwi satisfy nai hoti hai.muje ko medicine batao jise mai kha sku aur long tym tak sex kar saku.plzzz suggest me.

longtime sex tablets name sir please i need good and long time sex tablets with in safe please inform tablet name ## medicine for long time sex, i... 36 replies
long time sex tablet Name. i am 24 age men please i need good tablet for longtime sex. ## I am getting out at least 2 or 3 minutes my partner are n... 18 replies
long time sex tablet name Is there any medicine to treat early discharge in men? ## iam now 27 years i need 1 hour sex tablet ## sir please long t... 7 replies
long time sex tablet name PLS Main sex ek ghanta tak karne ke liye tablet or oint ment chahta hoon.please help me. Mera age 27 year new shaadi hua hai... 5 replies
long time sex tablet name and tips I have some problem..I going to merry next month. I am worry about my sex.my sex can't stay long time. Now hormones ... 3 replies
long time sex tablet name in sri lanka please tell me what is the name for a 1 hour sex tablet in sri lanka ## 54crumpsall street. Abbey wood London. Se2 0lr... 1 reply
sex tablet name long time in stay i am 26 year old muzhe ase tablet bta do sir jes se m adha ghnta ya ak ghnta sex kr sku apne patner k sath ples help me ... 10 replies
long time sex tablet or gel name Hiii.. I married one month before but i couldn't able to sex with my partner at least 10mins. Please suggest me if a... 2 replies
long time sex tablet Medicin name Suggestion Dear Sir I want to Enjoy sex duration for long time suggest me few name of medicin and cream etc which is useful to prol... 5 replies
Tablets Name List For Long Time Sex hi i am 21 years old when i start sex it get 2 to 3 min please tell me the name of tablets which gets long time to enjoy... 485 replies