|Labeler:||Aegerion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.|
|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Dosage Form:||Oral Capsule|
* Segments = the number of equally sized pieces which the pill can be broken into. In this case, a value of 1 indicates a solid pill with no score lines.
NDC Package Codes:
- 76431-110-01: 28 CAPSULE IN 1 BOTTLE (76431‑110‑01)
- Lomitapide Mesylate
- 10 mg
- Microsomal Triglyceride Transfer Protein Inhibitor [EPC]
- Microsomal Triglyceride Transfer Protein Inhibitors [MoA]
- Cytochrome P450 3A4 Inhibitors [MoA]
- P-Glycoprotein Inhibitors [MoA]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 76431-105 Juxtapid 5 mg Oral Capsule by Aegerion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 76431-120 Juxtapid 20 mg Oral Capsule by Aegerion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 76431-130 Juxtapid 30 mg Oral Capsule by Aegerion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 76431-140 Juxtapid 40 mg Oral Capsule by Aegerion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 76431-160 Juxtapid 60 mg Oral Capsule by Aegerion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 76431-105Next: 76431-120 >
Notice: The MedsChat® NDC Database compiles publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.