|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Dosage Form:||Oral Tablet|
NDC Package Codes:
- 70518-0298-0: 30 TABLET IN 1 BLISTER PACK (70518‑0298‑0)
- .25 mg
- Cardiac Glycoside [EPC]
- Cardiac Glycosides [Chemical/Ingredient]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 70518-0338 Digoxin .125 mg Oral Tablet by Remedyrepack Inc.
- 49349-028 Digoxin 125 Mcg Oral Tablet by Remedyrepack Inc.
- 52125-823 Digoxin 125 ug/1 Oral Tablet by Remedyrepack Inc.
- 61786-054 Digoxin 125 ug/1 Oral Tablet by Remedyrepack Inc.
- 61786-885 Digoxin .125 mg Oral Tablet by Remedyrepack Inc.
- 61786-898 Digoxin .25 mg Oral Tablet by Remedyrepack Inc.
- 0054-0057 Digoxin .05 mg/ml Oral Solution by Roxane Laboratories, Inc
- 0115-9811 Digoxin 125 Mcg Oral Tablet by Global Pharmaceuticals, Division of Impax Laboratories Inc.
- 0115-9822 Digoxin 250 Mcg Oral Tablet by Global Pharmaceuticals, Division of Impax Laboratories Inc.
- 0143-1240 Digoxin 125 Mcg Oral Tablet by West-ward Pharmaceutical Corp
- 0143-1241 Digoxin 250 Mcg Oral Tablet by West-ward Pharmaceutical Corp
- 0615-0518 Digoxin 250 Mcg Oral Tablet by Ncs Healthcare of Ky, Inc Dba Vangard Labs
- 0615-0547 Digoxin 125 Mcg Oral Tablet by Ncs Healthcare of Ky, Inc Dba Vangard Labs
- 0615-7729 Digoxin 125 Mcg Oral Tablet by Ncs Healthcare of Ky, Inc Dba Vangard Labs
- 0615-7730 Digoxin 250 Mcg Oral Tablet by Ncs Healthcare of Ky, Inc Dba Vangard Labs
- 0615-7935 Digoxin .125 mg Oral Tablet by Ncs Healthcare of Ky, Inc Dba Vangard Labs
- 0641-1410 Digoxin .25 mg/ml Intramuscular; Intravenous Injection by West-ward Pharmaceutical Corp.
- 0641-6184 Digoxin .25 mg/ml Intramuscular; Intravenous Injection by West-ward Pharmaceuticals Corp.
- 0781-3059 Digoxin 250 ug/ml Intramuscular; Intravenous; Parenteral Injection, Solution by Sandoz Inc
- 0904-5921 Digoxin 125 Mcg Oral Tablet by Major Pharmaceuticals
- More related products ...
Possibly Related Discussions:
digoxin side effects I am taking cartia xt 120mg now the doctor added Digoxin after 1/2 hour I started with PVCs could be interactions of the... 2 replies
Digoxin for a-fib Dr. Prescribing this for a-fib. I have read that there is a high mortality rate for a-fib on this. Is there anything out... 2 replies
digoxin.125 ## Pls can Digoxin 0.25mg cure Artrial enlargement and if not what can you sugest... 1 reply
Digoxin Brand Global I have been taking Digoxin .125 for afib for 3 years with no problems. A few weeks ago I started feeling tired.. running... 1 reply
digoxin toxicity What causes overdose of this medication and the symptoms? Is it detected by blood work? ## According to the National Ins... 1 reply
Digoxin 981 versus JSP 544 I just renewed my Digoxin 125 MCG prescription. I have been getting JSP 544 and just received 981. The size of the 981 i... 1 reply
Digoxin(Lanoxin) I have been on this medication about one year now and it gives me chest pains and discomfort and leg muscle pains i have...
number on digoxin 125 mg heart tablets I need to know what the digoxin 125 ng pill looks like. My husband messed up his meds and I want to make sure which is d... 1 reply
femara and digoxin do they mix? I am taking letrozole and have now been put on digoxin are there any known side effects. I need to take these as I have ... 1 reply
Can Lanoxin (Digoxin) and Vastarel (Trimetazidine) be taken together? I am taking Lanoxin and Aspirin (2700mg) a day for Rheumatic Heart Disease. Is it safe to take Vastarel together with th...
Notice: The MedsChat® NDC Database uses publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.