69660-202 : Rubraca 250 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated
|Labeler:||Clovis Oncology, Inc.|
|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Dosage Form:||Oral Tablet, Film Coated|
Diamond (4 sides)|
* Segments = the number of equally sized pieces which the pill can be broken into. In this case, a value of 1 indicates a solid pill with no score lines.
NDC Package Codes:
- 69660-202-91: 60 TABLET, FILM COATED IN 1 BOTTLE (69660‑202‑91)
- Rucaparib Camsylate
- 250 mg
- Cellulose, Microcrystalline
- Sodium Starch Glycolate Type a Potato
- Silicon Dioxide
- Magnesium Stearate
- Polyvinyl Alcohol, Unspecified
- Titanium Dioxide
- Polyethylene Glycol, Unspecified
- Poly(ADP-Ribose) Polymerase Inhibitor [EPC]
- Poly(ADP-Ribose) Polymerase Inhibitors [MoA]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 69660-201 Rubraca 200 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Clovis Oncology, Inc.
- 69660-203 Rubraca 300 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Clovis Oncology, Inc.
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 69660-201Next: 69660-203 >
Note: The MedsChat® NDC Database uses publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.