|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Dosage Form:||Oral Tablet, Film Coated|
* Segments = the number of equally sized pieces which the pill can be broken into. In this case, a value of 1 indicates a solid pill with no score lines.
NDC Package Codes:
- 68974-876-40: 100 TABLET, FILM COATED IN 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC (68974‑876‑40)
- 250 mg
- Silicon Dioxide
- Cellulose, Microcrystalline
- Sodium Starch Glycolate Type a Potato
- Magnesium Stearate
- Methylcellulose (100 Mpa.s)
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 45043-876 Chenodal 250 mg Oral Tablet by Manchester Pharmaceuticals Inc.
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 68973-002Next: 68975-010 >
Note: The MedsChat® NDC Database uses publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.