|Labeler:||Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc.|
|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Dosage Form:||Oral Tablet, Film Coated|
|CSA Schedule:||CIV (US) |
 Schedule IV Controlled Substance: Low potential for abuse relative to substances in Schedule III. Examples include Alprazolam (Xanax), Diazepam (Valium), Carisoprodol (Soma), Clonazepam (Klonopin), Lorazepam (Ativan), Clorazepate (Tranxene), Midazolam (Versed), Temazepam (Restoril), and Triazolam (Halcion).. More Details: US Dept of Justice Controlled Substance Schedules.
NDC Package Codes:
- 68727-351-01: 30 TABLET, FILM COATED IN 1 BOTTLE (68727‑351‑01)
- 68727-351-02: 100 TABLET, FILM COATED IN 1 BOTTLE (68727‑351‑02)
- 68727-351-07: 7 TABLET, FILM COATED IN 1 BLISTER PACK (68727‑351‑07)
- 68727-351-10: 10 TABLET, FILM COATED IN 1 CARTON (68727‑351‑10)
- 150 mg
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 68727-350 Sunosi 75 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 68727-350Next: 68727-600 >
Notice: The MedsChat® NDC Database compiles publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.