|Labeler:||Carilion Materials Management|
|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Drug Name:||Flavoxate Hydrochloride|
|Dosage Form:||Oral Tablet, Film Coated|
* Segments = the number of equally sized pieces which the pill can be broken into. In this case, a value of 1 indicates a solid pill with no score lines.
The above image is provided by the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM) and is not part of the official label.
NDC Package Codes:
- 68151-3826-0: 1 TABLET, FILM COATED IN 1 PACKAGE (68151‑3826‑0)
- Flavoxate Hydrochloride
- 100 mg
- Silicon Dioxide
- Ethyl Acrylate
- Lactose Monohydrate
- Magnesium Stearate
- Methyl Methacrylate
- Cellulose, Microcrystalline
- Sodium Starch Glycolate Type a Potato
- Hypromellose 2910 (6 Mpa.s)
- Polyethylene Glycols
- Cholinergic Muscarinic Antagonist [EPC]
- Cholinergic Muscarinic Antagonists [MoA]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 0115-1811 Flavoxate Hydrochloride 100 mg Oral Tablet by Global Pharmaceuticals
- 0574-0115 Flavoxate Hydrochloride 100 mg Oral Tablet by Paddock Laboratories, Inc.
- 24658-720 Flavoxate Hydrochloride 100 mg Oral Tablet by Puracap Laboratories LLC
- 42806-058 Flavoxate Hydrochloride 100 mg Oral Tablet by Epic Pharma, LLC
- 50268-324 Flavoxate Hydrochloride 100 mg Oral Tablet by Avpak
- 51224-154 Flavoxate Hydrochloride 100 mg Oral Tablet by Tagi Pharma, Inc.
- 54868-6326 Flavoxate Hydrochloride 100 mg Oral Tablet by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
- 60429-290 Flavoxate Hydrochloride 100 mg Oral Tablet by Golden State Medical Supply, Inc.
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 68151-3798Next: 68151-3834 >
Notice: The MedsChat® NDC Database compiles publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.