|Labeler:||Carilion Materials Management|
|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Dosage Form:||Oral Tablet, Film Coated|
* Segments = the number of equally sized pieces which the pill can be broken into. In this case, a value of 1 indicates a solid pill with no score lines.
The above image is provided by the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM) and is not part of the official label.
NDC Package Codes:
- 68151-0848-0: 1 TABLET, FILM COATED IN 1 PACKAGE (68151‑0848‑0)
- 500 mg
- Croscarmellose Sodium
- Fd&c Blue No. 2
- Aluminum Oxide
- Cellulose, Microcrystalline
- Starch, Corn
- Propylene Glycol
- Sodium Stearyl Fumarate
- Titanium Dioxide
- Cyclooxygenase Inhibitors [MoA]
- Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Compounds [Chemical/Ingredient]
- Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drug [EPC]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 0093-0755 Diflunisal 500 mg by Teva Pharmaceuticals USA Inc
- 14539-673 Diflunisal 500 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Heritage Pharma Labs, Inc
- 23155-673 Diflunisal 500 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Heritage Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- 50090-0449 Diflunisal 500 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by A-s Medication Solutions
- 50090-0450 Diflunisal 500 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by A-s Medication Solutions
- 52959-379 Diflunisal 500 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by H. J. Harkins Company Inc.
- 54569-3658 Diflunisal 500 mg by A-s Medication Solutions LLC
- 54868-3049 Diflunisal 500 mg Oral Tablet by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
- 55289-460 Diflunisal 500 mg Oral Tablet by Pd-rx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 55700-559 Diflunisal 500 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Lake Erie Medical Dba Quality Care Products LLC
- 60760-756 Diflunisal 500 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by St. Mary's Medical Park Pharmacy
- 64980-181 Diflunisal 500 mg Oral Tablet by Rising Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- 68382-530 Diflunisal 500 mg Oral Tablet by Zydus Pharmaceuticals (Usa) Inc.
- 70771-1083 Diflunisal 500 mg Oral Tablet by Cadila Healthcare Limited
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 68151-0821Next: 68151-0849 >
BLUE LONG PILL...
BLUE LONG PILL...
Notice: The MedsChat® NDC Database compiles publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.